Airdrie v The Invincibles

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I remember the heady days of Dean Keenan, David Lowing and Murray Henderson. You wouldn't be able to get near our penalty box without one of these boys breaking your legs.

The most apt knickname ever at Ayr.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Bombscare? Or Psycho? He was known by both.

Psycho, it always surprised me that the manager couldn't recognise he'd flicked the switch into psycho mode, by the end up Ayr had to get rid of him, having players putting in some of the tackles he put in just isn't acceptable.

Just now, ayrmad said:

Psycho, it always surprised me that the manager couldn't recognise he'd flicked the switch into psycho mode, by the end up Ayr had to get rid of him, having players putting in some of the tackles he put in just isn't acceptable.

I thought it was more to do with the fact he was shite.

20 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I thought it was more to do with the fact he was shite.

I might be wrong(could be Trouts) but I think it was him that Ayr fans at halfway(myself included) helped to get a red one day when the ref was giving him a yellow, thankfully the lino knew even his own fans weren't happy with his antics.

It might even have been the time he couldn't catch the guy so just putted him up the arse, the guy just wouldn't realise that he was fortunate.

Archived