Dunfermline Via Brechin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be pressure on the manager here if he doesn't get a result. Hope not though as Dods is doing a decent job given the gulf in budget and time available for training etc. 

As for us, results show we were at our best earlier in the season when Clark was out injured. Didn't see much wrong with the McManus/Smith partnership in those early games. 

Would definitely start Aird and Paton in the midfield. Cardle and Higgy haven't been good enough and should be dropped. Calum Smith or Andy Ryan to partner McManus as well. 

mmmm !! lot of arse covering going on here don't believe for a minute you expect Brechin to turn you over at home011.giflol.gif
But anyway what is the cost of a taxi from Inverkeithing station to the the Elizabethan ? and do they do grub ? beer2.gif
Get the train from Inverkeithing to Dunfermline Queen Margaret. The Elizabethan is only a 5 minute walk from the station.

3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
6 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:
mmmm !! lot of arse covering going on here don't believe for a minute you expect Brechin to turn you over at home011.giflol.gif
But anyway what is the cost of a taxi from Inverkeithing station to the the Elizabethan ? and do they do grub ? beer2.gif

Get the train from Inverkeithing to Dunfermline Queen Margaret. The Elizabethan is only a 5 minute walk from the station.

Yea I was going to do that but a guyI know from Dunfermline said its easier to get a taxi:huh:

27 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
If you do get the train from Inverkeithing, don't pay for it. There aren't any barriers at Inverkeithing or either of the Dunfermline stations.

f**k you!

Haha! Get it toon ye!

23 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Must win for us. Anything less and it could be game over for AJ.

On a bad run of games and your practically calling for him to be sacked already?:huh: every team has a bad run of games it's nothing unusual, i heard against the midden yous were lucky not to come away with a point 

On a bad run of games and your practically calling for him to be sacked already?:huh: every team has a bad run of games it's nothing unusual, i heard against the midden yous were lucky not to come away with a point 
One win in 10. Once we've played Brechin we'll have played everyone in the league twice (the quarters weren't quite equal) so one win in the second round of games would be relegation form. And should we not win here then not win at Livingston then it really would be an entire round of fixtures without a win.

59 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Yea I was going to do that but a guyI know from Dunfermline said its easier to get a taxi:huh:

As DA Baracus says, get the train to Dunfermline QM. Just hop on and you might be lucky enough to not have to pay, even if you do you'll only be charged about £3 (Dunfermline Town to Inverkeithing is £2.60). A taxi would cost you five times that. The other option is to get a bus to Dunfermline Bus Station which is in the town centre with numerous boozers to choose from. 

Aye, we do.

To be fair I work for Scotrail.

Knew you were a wrong un.

Against Qots we were lucky it was only five.

We've won one of our last 10 league games. It's definitely more than just "a bad run". I'm not wanting AJ sacked but nobody is happy with the way things are going just now.

Had a think about it last night and in our away games at United, St Mirren, Queens, Livi, Falkirk and Inverness, I'm pretty sure we've only scored three times and they were all penalties. That's really no good at all.

Archived