Dunfermline Via Brechin

I going along to this one probably my favourite supporters from the "bigger" sides"  in the division. I am meeting couple o guys from Fife for a beer or two before the game wheres the nearest and best boozer. Mon the City, Issac your time has come write your name into folklore with a hatrick at East End park in a 3-1 first victory of the seasontrink38.giffing22.giffing22.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be going to this. Saturdays at East End are not value for money right now (several months) and I can't remember the last time I left the ground in a decent mood. Far too many other options this time of year to put up good money to watch the shite Johnston puts out and evidently the board have no desire to change what's being served up so I'll spend my cash on something more entertaining. 

Merry Christmas. 

23 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Won't be going to this. Saturdays at East End are not value for money right now (several months) and I can't remember the last time I left the ground in a decent mood. Far too many other options this time of year to put up good money to watch the shite Johnston puts out and evidently the board have no desire to change what's being served up so I'll spend my cash on something more entertaining. 

Merry Christmas. 

Bah humbug surely?

2 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Merry Christmas. 

I hope you’ve done your Santa list.

9 minutes ago, Valley Par said:

hoping the PARS win - but this could be BRECHIN,S first win of the season - worth a punt - PARS 0 BRECHIN 1

I was heading to the bookies with my life savings  this past Saturday when the news came through that the game was off .  f**k Hartley !!! 

26 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

I was heading to the bookies with my life savings  this past Saturday when the news came through that the game was off .  f**k Hartley !!! 

The bookies would have missed that fiver then .  :(

13 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Merry Christmas. 

nobody cares.gif

As for the game...Paton and Aird should start. Cardle hasn't done a thing since he got injured and Higgy hasn't done a whole lot more. Both subs did more in 10 mins at St Mirren so both should be given a chance on Saturday. Surely about time Andy Ryan and/or Callum Smith got a start/s as well.

This has to be three points but a nervy, narrow win would do absolutely nothing to placate those wanting AJ gone. We need a good performance as well as a positive result.

Here's hoping we don't become "Brechin's First", although I have a horrible, gnawing feeling we just might be...

Archived