Queens v St Mirren

Yet another hard game for us .Weather forecast looks better so we should be able to play 90 mins.

We need to play a lot better than against Dundee U.T D.  who really should have been a few goals up before the game was called off.

Expect the same team but someone needs to talk to Dykes who always seems to pick the wrong option when he has the ball 

Yet to see Dobbie hit a good corner surely someone else could take them same with free kicks 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although we got two good wins there last season, trips to Palmerston always make me nervous.

Notoriously difficult place for us to go. Any sort of win would be massive as this run between yesterday and the Inverness game on the 6th of January is definitely our most tricky run of the season so far.

Travelling up for this. Looking forward to the game and I could witness Sir Stephen score his 100th goal for the club. Would be glorious to see that irrespective of the result. St mirren is tough game but we have been on decent form of late so who knows. Hopefully the weather (and referee) allow a 90 minute game

28 minutes ago, The Caul Back said:

The Cavens, great pub grub with real ales, wins the Camra pub of the year every time, it's on Buccleuch street, about 10 minutes walk to the ground.

But does it have footy? I thought it doesnt?

We haven't been great recently, but we've mostly been getting the results. This will be a very tough game though and I've got a feeling QoS will be well up for it after the pumping we gave them last time, and they also seem to be on form. Dobbie gives me the fear. 

Hopefully it's the same goalie that turned up for them last time. If he plays the same as he did that day he'll be worth a goal or two for us.

Archived