Arbroath v Raith Rovers

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Going by the posts from Ayr fans on this thread yet there isn't a match thread for their game next week away to Airdrie, they care more about this game than their own..?

Course they do. Most of them watched our match on Alba over the Manchester Derby as though it was a final day decider. 

Really need the win here can't afford to give Ayr any more of an advantage.  With our current form the games in hand mean nothing at the moment.  If Davo and Barr are match fit i'd go with this.  Let Vaughan have a free role on the attack.

Lennox

Thomson  Davo  Mckay  Murray

Zannatta  Robertson  Vaughan  Matthews  Barr

Spence  

Really need the win here can't afford to give Ayr any more of an advantage.  With our current form the games in hand mean nothing at the moment.  If Davo and Barr are match fit i'd go with this.  Let Vaughan have a free role on the attack.

Lennox

Thomson  Davo  Mckay  Murray

Zannatta  Robertson  Vaughan  Matthews  Barr

Spence  

That's probably our best line-up with only Bene missing for us. We won't start with that team though.

Wildly I’m buzzing for this, break off work for Xmas & New Year and got an Away day to a new ground to tick off the list for the 1st Xmas piss-up, superb!

As for the game it’ll be stinking, 1-1/1-2 if I’m being optimistic.

100% have to get Lennox in goals, no doubt about it. Smith get ti f*ck!

Lennox
JT Davo McKay Murray
Zanatta Robertson Matthews Barr
Vaughan
Buchanan

Would a kind soul be able to please point out an off license to accrue some refreshments for the return journey? 

Wee shop at bottom of West Port on the corner across from the Millgate Bar and Stag Bar.

Away day here would be decent, off train and into the Station Bar, then West Port Bar, then Anchor Bar, then stag Bar, Millgate Bar and Tutties to finish. Walking from the Train Station and past all these pubs to Tutties would take you 10 minutes tops. [emoji1]

Wee shop at bottom of West Port on the corner across from the Millgate Bar and Stag Bar.

Away day here would be decent, off train and into the Station Bar, then West Port Bar, then Anchor Bar, then stag Bar, Millgate Bar and Tutties to finish. Walking from the Train Station and past all these pubs to Tutties would take you 10 minutes tops. [emoji1]

Millgate was closed last time I passed

Archived