The Gregarious Greenock -vs- The Inversnecky Isotopes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

They don't do pish-stained dots m8

you make me a proud man.

It's a few years since I had the power to pish against a wall and suffer upper body  splashback.

While on my last stay in Inverness I was actually saddened by the drop dead drugged youths I pass on the north side walkway who pals thought it was a funny, so I see where you come from and by the way your are not my M8 type.

That half was a fucking shambles from Inverness there. We haven't capitalised on their gubbins defence or them having a man sent off.

Ridgers has kept it respectable though.

14 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Not sure if I am confident going into this game. Can see it being a boring, scrappy game with poor finishing from both teams. Think it will either be 0-0 or 1-0 to Caley..

Need to do that more often :) 

We could’ve been 4 or 5 up at half time if it wasn’t for some very good goalkeeping. Was surprised at how shite Inverness were at the back given the amount of clean sheets they’ve had recently. Woeful 2nd half from us but a win is a win and takes us into 4th albeit on goal difference. 

Thought we were excellent in the first half with a midfield of Thomson, Harkins, Tidser and Murdoch which looked very balanced an worked well.

ICT keeper kept them in it with a couple of cracking saves.  Looked a stonewaller for the penalty and Harkings tucked it away nicely.

2nd half and credit to ICT they made a real go of it despite the 1 man disadvantage. Albeit Gaston didn't really have a save to make. 

Deserved 3 points in the end up though.. 

15 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Not sure if I am confident going into this game. Can see it being a boring, scrappy game with poor finishing from both teams. Think it will either be 0-0 or 1-0 to Caley..

2 bites at the cherry and couldn't predict the result let alone the correct score. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

How was the Dundee Utd v Livingston match?

Pretty good all things considered, Livingston's promotion bounce is finally ending and we're above them as a result.

I have no idea why I thought it was him.

Archived