Six times I was asked today...

glensmad

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

We got change last summer.  That's what the club's voted for and was put in the constitution.

But that has just been completely disregarded.

Hence why you are correct in highlighting the total lack of respect shown to clubs and supporters by those charged with administering the game in the West of Scotland.

I'll look forward to your next thread :thumsup2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Yes Alan, you sound like yer typical seething britnat rangers type who uses crayons to write letters to Nicola Sturgeon. Alan we all know you think Junior football is the bees knees and shouldnt change or attempt to modernise in any way, gonna just let the folks who do have a discussion?

SHows what you know. I support Camelon. I don't support any old firm club. I do think Juniors need to modernise I would like to see the Juniors in a structure with the rest of non league but people are moaning for the sake of it for something that is completely pointless. WHo would want to make up fixtures spend tiem doing it for games that were going to be off. Think you need to live in the real world. TWAT

You sound like a brexiter or a Scottish Nationalist we never got what we voted for. Why do you need fixtures that far in advance their all fucking off anyway with the weather.

What on earth has peoples political opinions got to do with the subject being discussed?

SHows what you know. I support Camelon. I don't support any old firm club. I do think Juniors need to modernise I would like to see the Juniors in a structure with the rest of non league but people are moaning for the sake of it for something that is completely pointless. WHo would want to make up fixtures spend tiem doing it for games that were going to be off. Think you need to live in the real world. TWAT

Were not moaning for the sake of it,we would just like to know where and when our next game might be

WHo would want to make up fixtures spend tiem doing it for games that were going to be off.

Clearly the West Region management committee agree with you. However, that is not a choice they can make. The clubs voted to constitutionalise a new fixtures arrangement, and elected a person to implement that. That cannot just be disregarded.

What a fud
If he had bothered living in the real world as he claims instead of writing hate letters to nicola or the tory rebels and read the weather forecast he would have know that the temperature in Scotland is set to rise dramatically and with that set to continue into the new year then after the festive break most pitches will be playable.
Hence the need for a fixture list which helps the club's and supporters put plans for these matches into place .

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

What a fud
If he had bothered living in the real world as he claims instead of writing hate letters to nicola or the tory rebels and read the weather forecast he would have know that the temperature in Scotland is set to rise dramatically and with that set to continue into the new year then after the festive break most pitches will be playable.
Hence the need for a fixture list which helps the club's and supporters put plans for these matches into place .

The weather can change just like that. ITs so changeable but we've been off for four weeks you clown. Waste of time you lot seriously no wonder the Scottish games a joke.

Been asked from ma boy who is 5 and started going to the darvel games with me last year,  when am I taking him to the next game. Have told him this morning I don’t know , he then says to me “take me to a big stadium then”. Therein now lies a problem, if I take him to a senior game and all it involves ie. programmes, scarves, seats, hot dogs etc, there is a chance the next time darvel have a game he might say he doesn’t want to go that he would rather go to a big game. That might mean I possibly don’t then watch junior games and I might not be the only dad who is faced with this.SJFA WEST get it sorted!!
Take him to a Killie match and he'll be so bored having to sit in the same cold seat for almost two hours without moving about or playing on the pitch that he'll never want to go back to a senior match.

12 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

No but obviously you think you are since your predicting a heatwave idiot.

Twat, clown, idiot. Is that how you normally wade into a topic which in reality has nothing to do with a Camelon fan?

The West Region have a rule regarding fixtures which is being ignored it seems. In fact, do any Junior clubs know any fixtures yet outwith the Junior Cup matches? It pretty amateur really.

Take him to a Killie match and he'll be so bored having to sit in the same cold seat for almost two hours without moving about or playing on the pitch that he'll never want to go back to a senior match.

Christ, don’t do that! You’ll put him off football for life! [emoji85]

2 hours ago, energyzone said:
10 hours ago, Ceejayar said:
Been asked from ma boy who is 5 and started going to the darvel games with me last year,  when am I taking him to the next game. Have told him this morning I don’t know , he then says to me “take me to a big stadium then”. Therein now lies a problem, if I take him to a senior game and all it involves ie. programmes, scarves, seats, hot dogs etc, there is a chance the next time darvel have a game he might say he doesn’t want to go that he would rather go to a big game. That might mean I possibly don’t then watch junior games and I might not be the only dad who is faced with this.SJFA WEST get it sorted!!

Or they may win, which I would think if so he would want to go back. Or he may want to go up the 77 to watch a game and he’s been up me to go and watch Man City, which unbelievable as it may sound you can get tickets almost every home game.if there were fixtures out there would be no need for us to go anywhere. He’s five and he’s sayin why don’t you know who darvel play next and when!!

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

As soon as Alan uses his Scottish Nationalist /Brexit insight for the three hundredth time you know the meltdown will soon follow. 

I must admit I didn't understand the analogies,  as part of actually thinking about a subject  - any subject including what we're talking about here - rather than holding an entrenched position "just because" is the possibility that your stance on it may evolve over time.

The "you lost - get over it" stance always strikes me as one taken by people that are terrified of being asked a question again in case they don't get the answer they want this time...maybe deep down they have a gut feeling they won't...

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Nope I'm actually just relaying the information given by the weatherman on the bbc weather site
Who actually unlike you alan does actually know what he is talking about .

What I'm talking about was the games had been off for a month. Up to this point they would have no way of knowing if a game would be going on.   The weather changes so quickly in this country woke up this morning to white again so clearly was wrong.

Archived