How many pints can you drink before you need a pish?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t say it’s something I actively pay attention to. I do know, however, that I probably go for about 3 pishes for every pint after I go the first time.

40 minutes ago, resk said:

Four. Then every quarter pint thereafter. It gets expensive if there's one of thon African lads in the slashers.

I usually sling them a pound first visit, then nothing thereafter.

I'm perfectly capable of turning a tap on and washing / drying my hands on my own - I don't need someone to help me "wash my hands for poonani"

Also Juicy Fruit doesn't really go with lager.

2 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

When I'm on a beer drinking session I can usually manage three pints before I need a single fish.

Good lad. A much healthier alternative to the traditional boozy kebab.

1 hour ago, resk said:

Four. Then every quarter pint thereafter. It gets expensive if there's one of thon African lads in the slashers.

Pretty dangerous pub if you get chibbed/robbed everytime.

This thread needs to be calibrated.
The UK pint is 20 fluid ounces, the Yanks for some reason fucked about with the norm and declared that the pint only has 16 fluid ounces.
Which is it to be?

An Australian pint was also 20 fluid ounces but as we’re metric it’s 570 ml except in South Australia where I live and that’s an Imperial Pint and for some obscure historical tax dodging reason a pintnis 425 ml or 15 fluid ounces.

Up here the definition of "pint" varies from pub to pub.  Some places sell 20 ounce pints, others 16 ounce pints so it's variable.  

As for the original question, I usually go as long as possible before breaking the seal, usually 3 or 4 pints but once the first pish happens then it's every pint!

Archived