Motherwell vs Dundee - The Battle For Mark O'Hara

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/12/2017 at 12:51, Swello said:

You always argue your point well but I always get the impression that your expectations as to what Motherwell are capable of are on a different level to mine :) 

Expectations vary amongst supporters of all clubs.You will always get fans who want unrealistic targets to be met, with us being fans of clubs who do not have the finances to compete with most of our competitors.I would suggest that the vast majority of our fans are content with their respective clubs efforts to maximise their potential, as in all aspects of life there will be the odd individual or so whose expectations are unrealistic, there is nothing wrong with fans dreaming of their clubs exceeding their potential but feel that those dreams should be relevant to each clubs personal circumstances.

6 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Expectations vary amongst supporters of all clubs.You will always get fans who want unrealistic targets to be met, with us being fans of clubs who do not have the finances to compete with most of our competitors.I would suggest that the vast majority of our fans are content with their respective clubs efforts to maximise their potential, as in all aspects of life there will be the odd individual or so whose expectations are unrealistic, there is nothing wrong with fans dreaming of their clubs exceeding their potential but feel that those dreams should be relevant to each clubs personal circumstances.

Just f**k off

#shatit

I like Motherwell. A proper football club, unlike those imitation cünts up the road, with the imitation pitch and no fans. Also Fir Park is a great ground to visit imo. However we need to scythe you lads down tomorrow and the way the form is going I can see us doing it. Motherwell 1 Dundee 2

15 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I assume this means Carson is back?

Not necessarily. If all the bold Gennadios is having to do is sit on the bench then he could easily spend half an hour or an hour doing the signing stuff.

Having said that, they'll be lucky if they're done by kick off if Moult's doing it.

Carson, Hartley and Cadden are back. Griffiths and Fisher binned out the squad.

Motherwell: Carson, Tait, Grimshaw, Bigirimana, Hartley, Cadden, McHugh, Bowman, Dunne, Kipré, Tanner
Motherwell subs: Xenodochov, Hammell, Frear, Rose, Petravicius, Campbell, Newell

Archived