Today's results.

Chis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, theshed said:

Must admit I never found glenafton ignorant or arrogant last year when they won the treble , I thought that they seemed reasonably grounded to be honest .

They won A treble not THE treble

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Must admit I never found glenafton ignorant or arrogant last year when they won the treble , I thought that they seemed reasonably grounded to be honest .

The flag that was unfurled at the Ardag final by Glens fans and a suited gentleman (who may or may not have been a committee member) did nothing for the reputation of their club.As we all know throughout football  it only takes a few idiots to tarnish it.

The flag that was unfurled at the Ardag final by Glens fans and a suited gentleman (who may or may not have been a committee member) did nothing for the reputation of their club.As we all know throughout football  it only takes a few idiots to tarnish it.

That was a massive mistake by the culprit(s) and hugely embarrassing for us at Loch Park.

I was at the game and just could not believe we could be that stupid to bring a banner like that with us to a game,

[emoji853]

Afton have had a dreadful run of cup results of late. ( Livingston apart) But I think we all knew it would be nigh on impossible to keep it going from last season. ( it was a massive ask)
Yesterday’s result against RR wasn’t entirely unexpected, but nevertheless hard to take ????
We just need to see if we can be in the mix come April in the hope we can retain our league flag.

Can’t see it myself. But I live in hope rather than expectation.

C’mon the Afton [emoji6]

Archived