Onthank v mauchline

cadlad

No offence but are onthank already on the map for being the famous junkies fae the scheme! I get even so called lessor teams can have there name on.this but if every amateur team in Scotland put there fixtures up I couldn't cope.put your team on map by winning games or pay fifty notes a week that's what ayrshire teams usually do.am sure Marvin will sponsor or tick to next week

Beat 2-0 and mauchline deserves there win. All the best rest of the season.... Sunday Scotland scout it’s a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion right or wrong. I post our games week to week and will continue to do so. I don’t agree with what you have said but again it’s a opinionated forum. I have never hid behind a user name and any criticism I will take. Hope you all have a great Christmas. Ps to mauchline the comments about use on the other forum were not from anyone associated with onthank. Deserved your win and all the best rest of season

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/12/2017 at 00:54, sunday scotland scout said:

Ok Ryan 

yes u have but all am saying is plenty teams my way want to publicise there team they do it social media

or are u want to do it cause ur finished and want to go my way for managers job lol

You are an absolute p***k 

On 27 December 2017 at 00:54, sunday scotland scout said:

Ok Ryan 

yes u have but all am saying is plenty teams my way want to publicise there team they do it social media

or are u want to do it cause ur finished and want to go my way for managers job lol

On 28 December 2017 at 13:16, CFCbhoy said:

You are an absolute p***k 

Hahahahaha , how can the two ov yous not be like scooter at Christmas ,haha

and spread the amateur football love hahaha . Balloons .

Ok Ryan 

Absolute clown

Can post whatever they want. Plus 10x worse schemes than onthank and Kilmarnock for that matter wonder where u stay to not know or see junkies. And I refer to my earlier name for you.... CLOWN

On 12/16/2017 at 23:37, sunday scotland scout said:

No offence but are onthank already on the map for being the famous junkies fae the scheme! I get even so called lessor teams can have there name on.this but if every amateur team in Scotland put there fixtures up I couldn't cope.put your team on map by winning games or pay fifty notes a week that's what ayrshire teams usually do.am sure Marvin will sponsor or tick to next week

Where do you live ya absolute bawbag?

Yir maw must have been a junkie because that would explain the absolute nonsense you contribute to every thing on here...brain damaged at birth!!!!

Away and lie down ya dribbling mess.

No offence.

Archived