Game OFF

Cauther21

4 hours ago, Shanner said:

This was arranged as a friendly in the event of cancellation of our Scottish tie, which did happen, yet its down in West Region fixture list as a league game. Was this  a last minute rearrangement, or what?

This was arranged as a friendly in the event of cancellation of our Scottish tie, which did happen, yet its down in West Region fixture list as a league game. Was this  a last minute rearrangement, or what?

Both Meadow and Kilsyth's Twitter accounts advertised it as a provisional league match.

Both Meadow and Kilsyth's Twitter accounts advertised it as a provisional league match.

That was my understanding as well, and I'm sure prior to the game being confirmed I saw a Meadow punter on here telling us that they were going to ask the West Region for a provisional league match. Why would you play a friendly on a Saturday against a team you've still to play on league business ?

3 hours ago, garrellburn said:

100% was NEVER arranged as a friendly. Scott Robertson informed us on Thursday that a provisional league game had been arranged in the event of both ours and Meadow's Scottish ties being off again.

Archived