Christmas 2017

Cerberus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Observing Christmas or any of the man made festivals or papish saints days is sinful.
God in His Holy Book said we should keep the Sabbath. Nothing about saints and idolatry.

You proddys don't know how to enjoy anything, do you?

Two weeks off over Christmas as ever. Best thing about my industry. Aiming to put on a stone before going back to work.

I had a strange Pride/Shame the last Christmas before I stopped working on sites as I couldn’t fit my work trousers back on when I returned to work.

Drinking and eating, looking forward to it. I've been put in charge of booze for Christmas and Boxing Day so using that as an excuse to do some thorough research. Both the wife and I are off on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, which is fairly rare, so making the most of it.

4 hours ago, NotThePars said:

You proddys don't know how to enjoy anything, do you?

13 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Dour Calvinism is what makes me most proud to be Scottish

This is a thread about Christmas.  

Please try to keep religion out of it.

"What do you want for Christmas? I heard you say something about wanting a new battery gun recently. I've seen one on Wish."

Aye hen, get me a new cordless that costs £20, comes with one battery, has a two pin charger plug, takes six weeks to arrive and will struggle to drill through wet paper.

Sake.

12 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

"What do you want for Christmas? I heard you say something about wanting a new battery gun recently. I've seen one on Wish."

Aye hen, get me a new cordless that costs £20, comes with one battery, has a two pin charger plug, takes six weeks to arrive and will struggle to drill through wet paper.

Sake.

Useful for hitting German boats at sea though.

Archived