Christmas 2017

Cerberus

Christmas is brilliant.
Days off, turkey, stuffing, emptying your sack in front of your family.

What are your holiday plans?
What are you looking forward to most at Christmas?
What's your favorite Christmas tradition?

This is the place to enjoy it.

Note: This isn't some weird PC Hanukkah or Saturnalia thread. I'm talking Santa, lights, Mariah Carey, angels and sweet Baby Jesus in a manger. Anyone who doesn't like or celebrate Christmas can f**k off and do their own thing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Getting pished with family. 

7 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Christmas is brilliant.

Note: This isn't some weird PC Hanukkah or Saturnalia thread. I'm talking Santa, lights, Mariah Carey, angels and sweet Baby Jesus in a manger. Anyone who doesn't like or celebrate Christmas can f**k off and do their own thing.

My plans are spending the day with the whole family at my parents house.

The thing I ALWAYS look forward to most is the Christmas Dinner. That is mainly because I am a fat b*****d though, and because it is Christmas no one cares if you eat more than you should.

Usual plans; Christmas at home with the family.

Being an adult now, it's more about the Christmas dinner and other stuff than the presents. Although I do quite enjoy opening them, but don't mind finding a pair of socks or other such practical stuff that you hate when you're a kid.

Christmas Eve is enjoyable as well. I'm not exactly religious, but there's something special about putting on a low light while listening to the live broadcast of Nine Lessons and Carols from King's College on Radio 4.

20 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Working, nothing, listening to It's Christmas So We'll Stop by Frightened Rabbit and Please Come Back Home by Glasvegas endlessly and pondering how lonely I am

I quite like that Christmas song they did called "f**k You It's Over"

Getting the time off work is probably the best thing about Christmas and of course the dinner. But other than that...that's it. But since I've got the NHL on Freesports, I think there is going to be a few allnighters and a load of very long layins this year.

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Christmas is brilliant.

Four hours and no c**t has picked this up.  P&B is going to the dogs.

Going away with Mrs Z for our belated honeymoon for 2 weeks on Christmas Eve. Will miss Christmas dinner with the family, but will also be exciting and strange celebrating Christmas & new year on the other side of the world.

Looking forward to most - 2 weeks off work.

Favourite tradition - drinking & eating excessively for 2 weeks (inclusive of Christmas dinner)

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Going away with Mrs Z for our belated honeymoon for 2 weeks on Christmas Eve. Will miss Christmas dinner with the family, but will also be exciting and strange celebrating Christmas & new year on the other side of the world.

Looking forward to most - 2 weeks off work.

Favourite tradition - drinking & eating excessively for 2 weeks (inclusive of Christmas dinner)

Where are you heading fella? 

4 hours ago, The Master said:

Usual plans; Christmas at home with the family.

Being an adult now, it's more about the Christmas dinner and other stuff than the presents. Although I do quite enjoy opening them, but don't mind finding a pair of socks or other such practical stuff that you hate when you're a kid.

Christmas Eve is enjoyable as well. I'm not exactly religious, but there's something special about putting on a low light while listening to the live broadcast of Nine Lessons and Carols from King's College on Radio 4.

Archived