Queen's Park vs. Airdrieonians

I thought it was a pen at the time and I'm sure had it been at our end the shouts would have been just as loud. Two handed 'nudge'. Still, we don't often get those in our favour. Sorry Chapelhall chap. Agree with your comment on the league though. Can't believe Stranraer are in the play-off section. 
image.png.3a622d8fc4a46404a758fc37849cd760.png

It has been like that all season. I also spotted our goalie off line but as you say it can even out how bad Donnelly shuffled up. As for Stranraer they did cuff us there is but were poor in Airdrie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/12/2017 at 18:56, an86 said:

If you’d seen him a couple of weeks ago, you’d have thought bigger teams would be sniffing about him. Looks a bit of an enigma. Suspect he’ll play his part this season, but will frustrate the life out of Gus and the fans.

He was loaned out to us for a bit and rarely played when he did play i wasn't impressed whatsoever he's no the best of players to have how he was with Celtic is beyond me or even loaned out to us :lol: may i ask how young Iredale is doing this season?

49 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

He was loaned out to us for a bit and rarely played when he did play i wasn't impressed whatsoever he's no the best of players to have how he was with Celtic is beyond me or even loaned out to us :lol: may i ask how young Iredale is doing this season?

Definitely a player who can develop into a full-timer. Decent on the ball, but will need games to get better. Believe he’s going back to Morton in January to challenge for a place. Good luck to him.

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Definitely a player who can develop into a full-timer. Decent on the ball, but will need games to get better. Believe he’s going back to Morton in January to challenge for a place. Good luck to him.

Yeah he's recently signed a contract extension till summer 2018, hopefully the game time he's got at Queens gives him the confidence to fight for a place in our first team as he looked a player when i saw him play couple of games he played for us :thumsup2

Archived