Accies v County

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Rojano is actually quite shite really.

Pretty bizarre observation imo, probably had his worst 30 minutes today, but that shouldn't glaze over his work in previous games, where's he held up the ball well, harriers defenders to create loads of space for others, many times I've seen him draw away defenders to give Templeton room to create something. Also can pick a decent pass. 

Everyone sees things differently I know, and guess there will also be that expectation with strikers that if they don't score often, then they're considered to be failing.

Good win but at some cost, Skondras, Daz & Tomas all picking up a suspension in one way or another. Radio seems to think Skondras will get a few games for the nature of his sending off with the official will need to see it on sportscene I couldn't see anything up the other end.

Gillespie, McMann and Lyon will come in for them. Next Saturday is a great chance to put daylight between us and Thistle but I don’t fancy our chances with them out. They’ve been three key players recently.
From what I saw, Skondras completely lost the head and pretty much chucked the ref out the way at one point. Completely deserved.

Archived