Stranraer v Forfar

Coming in to this one of the back of two good results. Amazing how different the league table can look. If we are serious about a push for the play-offs I'd say the next two games are must wins.

Expect Robertson to be back in the starting 11 today with Dick absent. Other than that I'd go unchanged.

Comfortable win in the end and second half was much better.

The lad from Hearts seems a decent player and took his two goals well.

Got to say that the standard of refereeing is shocking.

Grant Anderson had a goal disallowed for no apparent reason.

Up to third in the table and another home game on Tuesday night.

Well done Stevie and the boys.

Good result and a nice run we are putting together , hopefully another 3 points on Tuesday will put us securely in third where I feel is as good as we can expect.

i still feel we could do with adding some fire power up front and noticed big Mark McGuigan scored his 15th of the season and when you think we have lost strikers like , Malcolm , Longworth, McGuigan, plus goal threats like Gibson and Andy Stirling I don’t think we have replaced them with equal quality , I really like Ryan Wallace but he needs some help up front .

cant get carried away as the teams below us are only separated by a few points and some hard games coming up , still not convinced we are good enough to take points off the top two but time will tell and if we can play for the full 90 mins with more conviction then you never know. 

Wasn't there but no surprise at losing with 9 out, only 5 subs (mainly youngsters) and more injured during the game.
Rotten run of injuries including our emergency loan players being out and most teams will be desperate to play us just now. Luckily, we'll have the best 2nd half to a season of any club. Ever.

Missing the first pen made it a harder game than it should of been but once the first goal went in there was only going to be one winner.  Youngster on loan from Hearts took his goals well and the better team clearly won. There has been poor results along the way but overall we are a far better team under Farroll than we were under Reid and in the grand scheme of things we are probably doing as well as you can expect for a club of our size. I thought we could have been a little bit more attacking given the opposition yesterday (perhaps going with 2 up front) but in the end you can't complain if you win 3-0.     

Harsh words from the manager but badly needed...gutless and spineless, far too many players going through the motions, chuck the U/20's on and give us 100% that's all we ask.

Correct.Let some kids have a crack while we look for more seasoned players that might at least have a go.Not naming names but some players have chucked it weeks ago.

Archived