I haven't done anything on new year for about 6/7 years. . I've been in my bed by the bells on most occasions. Going out with mates during the day this time. Will be back by about 8pm and hopefully will be in bed not long afterwards and that's just fine.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year the OH wanted to go up to Dundee so we are heading up on the 30th and having a couple of days there. I think come midnight, we’ll be at a ceilidh as there appears to be f**k all happening in Dundee at Hogmanay.

Me and Mrs Romeo usually visit friends in D&G for a couple of days, usually heading down there after we've hammered the ***'s. 

Not this year though, have booked dinner just for the 2 of us at 5 o'clock, have a couple of drinks then head home.

Perfect.

This year the OH wanted to go up to Dundee so we are heading up on the 30th and having a couple of days there. I think come midnight, we’ll be at a ceilidh as there appears to be f**k all happening in Dundee at Hogmanay.

Get yersel up to the Rooms and get full of it.

Aye, I've downloaded Tinder again but it depresses me slightly. Is a Gold subscription worth the money?

I’ve had luck with Tinder and Bumble. I split up with my bird a few months ago, it does get better. I can’t remember what I posted about it on here but the P&B loyal actually predicted my breakup.

I shagged a few regrettable munters pretty much straight away which helped ease me back in to the single life, if anything. If you’re able to do that you’re grand.

Anyway, Edinburgh Street Party for me. All my mates are descending onto the city so we’re having a gathering at the flat before and after. Should be a laugh.

Wedding in Glasgow on Sat 30th then down to caravan at Portpatrick for a family new year. Taken one for the team by offering to take my 2 year old back to the van early after a meal and a few drinks in the wee pub at the caravan park, and fully intending to cash in the brownie points by starting to drink at 10am on the 2nd before the Stranraer v Ayr game.

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

My self-esteem takes enough of a battering on Tinder and Bumble without c***s like you sticking the boot in, thank you very much.

It's the hope that hurts, not the rejection.

Reappraise your goals... go for a moose who's been on it for ages.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I'm taking the "swipe right to everything" approach. The chance at a moose would be a fine thing.

You're too wee fir a moose, you'd get fucking crushed.

Dumbarton girls are hoors, especially around Christmas and New Year. Get down to Cheers, or Shiteingales if you're feeling like travelling, and finger a schemie.

Archived