Rangers vs St Johnstone 16th December

Here, you lot fucking shat the bed, twice, against this lot. You're not allowed to try and claim this.

You can’t blame me !!

We’ve been poor since the defeat in Limassol. Got to enjoy it.....and the two or three on the way back down from the game.

Merry Xmas [emoji16]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 years I’ve followed Saints home and away, but to hear 150-200 fans sing,you’re f**k£££  sh1te for the last ten minutes is right up there ,with the semi final and cup win,where are the people??
These are the times us diddles live for. Something which both arsecheeks will never comprehend.

14 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
18 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:
50 years I’ve followed Saints home and away, but to hear 150-200 fans sing,you’re f**k£££  sh1te for the last ten minutes is right up there ,with the semi final and cup win,where are the people??

These are the times us diddles live for. Something which both arsecheeks will never comprehend.

Exactly Jimmy,said it in the pub after game,next to ground,their fans didn’t care that they’d lost,I’d be gutted if we lost to you for at least a couple of days:lol:

O2RuNXO.gif

The Saints have saved Scottish Football from the dark side...
Two precise shots from a difficult angle have blown up the grey fortress and restored faith and harmony amongst Scotland. The rebel, Derek McInnes, was defeated in Episodes I & II before Hibs suffered a shocking defeat in Episode III: Revenge Of The ***s.
Episode IV has provided A New Hope: St Johnstone Football Club.

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

After going to see Star Wars last night I cannot tell you enough what this means to me.

May the force be with you, Mon Dieu.

On 13/12/2017 at 22:35, The_Kincardine said:

The day before my 58th birthday and we're clearly the Premiership form team with 4 straight wins.

Can our interim manager, one of the few players who has ever won an international trophy with Scotland, go nap?

Happy Birthday To You! (Should have gone for 55, as 58 is a bit out of reach) :)

Archived