Basement Battle Bonanza- Bairns v Brechin 16/12/17

So the game we've all been waiting for is here. Two teams on terrible runs desperate for a victory. I think this should go to penalties if it's a draw just so that someone gets to imagine what it's like to win.

We've had a couple of cancellations due to the weather so will hopefully have Taiwo and Sibbald back in the side which will hopefully change the complexion of our thus far non existent midfield.

I heard Brechin were good on Saturday against St Mirren, are any fans of either team confident at all?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My concern about the next few games is the mindset of the players.

It has obviously been a serious issue for months and the knowledge that many (most?) of them are on their way out the door in January is unlikely to help.

I suppose its too much to ask that professional pride will kick in.

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

My concern about the next few games is the mindset of the players.

It has obviously been a serious issue for months and the knowledge that many (most?) of them are on their way out the door in January is unlikely to help.

I suppose its too much to ask that professional pride will kick in.

I'm hoping that they'll know they'll now (hopefully) be getting watched by whoever's going to take them off our hands and they'll know that shite performances will impact any potential move. Then again, that should have been true from day 1.

Just now, ilostmyself said:

I'm hoping that they'll know they'll now (hopefully) be getting watched by whoever's going to take them off our hands and they'll know that shite performances will impact any potential move

I'm hoping Santa brings me an Aston Martin for Christmas.

I think we will both be let down. 

21 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Are Falkirk really poor or just not getting breaks ?

We have been atrocious since half time in the first league game of the season.

That is why the manager got sacked and a sizeable number of players will be out the door in January.

We did manage to beat Dunfermline in some sort of cup tie but that just shows how bad they are.

12 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

We can’t deserve to go down mate you seen our crowds? We deserve top 6 of the first tier.

Maybe if you got your vast horde of supporters to stand on the pitch in front of your goals you might stand a chance of not letting a goal in! :lol:

Archived