Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - 17th December, 2017

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The New Tynecastle Invincibles against the Domestic Competition Invincibles? Put me down for a score draw.

2 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You can tell John Wilson is a Hearts fan just by looking at him. He pulls off the heroin addicted job seekers allowance claiming chick gracefully. He also can't throw a punch which is textbook Hearts supporter.

The word you're searching for is "chic", unless you think John Wilson looks particularly feminine. 

Stupid and illiterate? Textbook Hibs.

The New Tynecastle Invincibles against the Domestic Competition Invincibles? Put me down for a score draw.
The word you're searching for is "chic", unless you think John Wilson looks particularly feminine. 
Stupid and illiterate? Textbook Hibs.

The way he threw that punch was certainly feminine.

Thommo the *** skelper landing a few clean licks to the head as the tramp is lying prone 673aa3c21d51fe8c093601c962670ae2.jpg

500 nil Hearts. Wee Pope Franky to have a grief induced heart attack and the entire Republic of Ireland to sink into the sea Atlantis style as big KLaff taps in the 382nd with an actual flute.

4U0m6pP.png

Spoiler

Or, they'll pump us 5 nowt at a canter as we're the only fucking team they try a leg against in this piss pot league. 

bQshDtu.png

500 nil Hearts. Wee Pope Franky to have a grief induced heart attack and the entire Republic of Ireland to sink into the sea Atlantis style as big KLaff taps in the 382nd with an actual flute.
4U0m6pP.png

This one I think

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

4U0m6pP.png

Hearts 500-Celtic 1

The greeting faced b*****d that sits two rows back from me to keep moaning about how we should have kept a clean sheet and that he's never coming back to watch this pish

Can't be arsed going to this one, but I'd regret it big time if the unthinkable happens. Strange things do happen in football, as the old cliche goes. Dilemma.

Seeking the company of Mr John Barleycorn the night before as well. QzWmbTZ.png

Hearts 500-Celtic 1
The greeting faced b*****d that sits two rows back from me to keep moaning about how we should have kept a clean sheet and that he's never coming back to watch this pish

You’ll have to narrow down which stand your in as I’ve got the same problem in the Gorgie stand. There can’t be that many negative people at Tynie

29 minutes ago, scottxs said:

You’ll have to narrow down which stand your in as I’ve got the same problem in the Gorgie stand. There can’t be that many negative people at Tynie

:lol: Hearts fans are the biggest moaning faced cuts there is!

Archived