Heart of Midlothian v Celtic - 17th December, 2017

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McQuade said:

If that doesn't make the boards mind up to get in center backs then nothing will, and what does Gordon need to do to be dropped?

Anyway great game Hearts just blew us off the park looked like Hearts had 15 players on the pitch, Celtic were always to rushed, played like schoolboys couldn't string 3 passes together or stay on their feet.

Awkward...

On 13/12/2017 at 15:24, JamieThomas said:

500 nil Hearts. Wee Pope Franky to have a grief induced heart attack and the entire Republic of Ireland to sink into the sea Atlantis style as big KLaff taps in the 382nd with an actual flute.

4U0m6pP.png

Probably closer than you thought you'd be :lol:

On 13/12/2017 at 18:05, Elixir said:

Can't be arsed going to this one, but I'd regret it big time if the unthinkable happens. Strange things do happen in football, as the old cliche goes. Dilemma.

Seeking the company of Mr John Barleycorn the night before as well. QzWmbTZ.png

... Did you go?

24 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I think this is the best way the run could have been ended. Not a narrow win, not a controversial penalty, nothing plucky - just an out and out ruthless PUMPING

Is that not how all good things end.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Extremely pleasing.

It would be great to see Celtic come under some kind of sustained pressure, because I've no doubt at all that Rodgers would collapse into the heap of paranoid cuntiness which is the pre-requisite for any Celtic manager. 

Sadly though, Aberdeen will shite it big time next week.

Archived