Kilmarnock v Motherwell

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a good game. Not our best performance but 3 points. Felt Broadfoot has improved and wasn’t as much of a bomb scare as usual. Big Boydy was brilliant. I usually have a go at him but his work rate was top class yesterday. Came back when needed and even won headers. Love being a Killie fan at the moment

39 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Motherwell played the most hoofball ive ever seen in a game yesterday. Absolutely minging.

Really?  Thats worrying.  What age are you?  We must have been bad if that really is the worst you've ever seen ever.   

37 minutes ago, Crilly said:

Really?  Thats worrying.  What age are you?  We must have been bad if that really is the worst you've ever seen ever.   

I didn’t think Motherwell played hoofball , if anything we played more which suits our style at the moment . Boyd whilst he didn’t win the majority of balls in the air he made himself a nuisance and the knockdowns especially in the 1st half went our way as our midfield won most of the battles. We lost our way when Power went off . 

1 hour ago, Crilly said:

Literally all you done was pump balls in to the box all game. Im not really criticising  because it almost worked but it is just a bit minging to watch.

Always good getting a hard fought victory. Motherwell had 2 or 3 great chances but all were straight at keeper. 1 cracker of a save second half from Jamie Mac tho. 

It almost feels like we're trying to accommodate power dicker and mulumbu in the same midfield. Power wasn't his normal self as he was pushed wide. Dicker was poorer than his normal high standards and tried to be too fancy at times.  The 3 bunch together a bit at times and we sacrifice width which Partick last week exploited us a couple of times. 

Chris Burke, and both Boyds put a serious shift in we frustrated motherwell. Backs to the wall stuff with about 5 or 6 corners in a row but we defended well.

But we did had 2 other good chances, jones shot from box could've went anywhere after keeper parried it and kiltie should;ve done better late on. Great to see him back though..looked sharp.

Thought ref was pants and a lot of the decisions i felt were wrong, both for and against us. 

Surprised well are on such a bad run tho, seen worse performances come away with the points at rugby park this season. 

Archived