Dundee vs Partick Thistle.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't think you quite have the mental capacity to read. I never said it was titled, 'Archie Out'. I said he was subject to an 'Archie Out' thread, which he is.

So f**k off back to bedrock with your pedantry.

Thank you.

Enjoy your well deserved victory tonight.

However, don't try to rewrite what you said - as yet there is no thread implying that Archie should go.

Merry Christmas!!

Enjoy your well deserved victory tonight.
However, don't try to rewrite what you said - as yet there is no thread implying that Archie should go.
Merry Christmas!!

I didn't rewrite anything. It's still there to see. Don't be so precious. Fans turning is inevitable. No matter how big a legend it is.

Pleasing win and a decent performance, team looked up for it today, although from where I was sitting both penalties looked of the fairly soft variety! McGowan and O' Hara stood out for me with Meekings and Hendry close by and like someone said earlier Thistle not the worst I've seen

Moussa looked like a player today, first time in ages!! O'Hara was also excellent - offer him a new deal now. Kerr and Kamara had the poorest games I've seen them have for us.

STILL CAN'T CROSS A BALL FOR TOFFEE.

Anyway, great Saturday feeling, Playing a Motherwell team in freefall next week = certain defeat, but that's for another day...

7 hours ago, G-MAN said:

What has Haber been like ?

Always thought he was a shocking player, one of the worst strikers I’d ever seen (and their have been a few at AFC) couldn’t believe that anyone could have seen any ability to warrant Dundee signing him.

Was thoroughly unimpressed when we signed him - thought he would be a total haddy, but he really played well last season - came in, changed the focus of the team, held up play and brought other players into the game. Scored goals that ensured we didn't finish in the playoff spot and I like him for that. However, this season, he doesn't seem to be interested. (Admittedly, if I was playing second fiddle to Moussa before today, I wouldn't be chuffed either.)  If he goes I wouldn't be too upset, unless he stays in the league and scores against us, which would be a nailed on certainty. 

42 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

This is on Alba just now if anyone missed it.

No thanks. I'm hammering red-hot nails through my genitals instead. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

The unsackable, Archie who has full support from the fans is subject to an 'Archie Out' thread on the Thistle forum.

No one has said he has full support, and there's been some kind of variation or other of such a thread on that bombsite for the last 4 and a half years.

Archibald could lose games for the rest of the season and get sacked and it still wouldn't stop him having a vastly superior record in management to Boring Barry Smith, so I'm not sure why you're wasting your time in the darkest recesses of the world wide web.

Good win today. The Jags looked pretty hairy at the back giving away two stone wallers.
Moussa was for the first time very good and that was a big surprise.
We still need to score more. A genuine goal scorer is all we need.
Three points next week would be perfect.

1 minute ago, AMMjag said:

No one has said he has full support, and there's been some kind of variation or other of such a thread on that bombsite for the last 4 and a half years.

Archibald could lose games for the rest of the season and get sacked and it still wouldn't stop him having a vastly superior record in management to Boring Barry Smith, so I'm not sure why you're wasting your time in the darkest recesses of the world wide web.

He's no Jocky though.

Ludo getting some amount bites tonight, fair play.

giphy.gif

Very pleasing victory. I thought Spanish Jon was our best player. Very composed and didn’t put a foot wrong. Not flashy in any way, just solid. I’m thinking one of the 2 Thistle fans in hospo was Jaxfox. Are you the fat bassa or the slim cunto JF?

3f729c4fa7cac5d275c935fc18e33d86.jpg

27 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Very pleasing victory. I thought Spanish Jon was our best player. Very composed and didn’t put a foot wrong. Not flashy in any way, just solid. I’m thinking one of the 2 Thistle fans in hospo was Jaxfox. Are you the fat bassa or the slim cunto JF?

3f729c4fa7cac5d275c935fc18e33d86.jpg

Totally agree, I thought the LB was our best player. I think jagfox99 was in Frews after the match 

Archived