Celtic to sell star forward.

Celtic will sell the following player during the xmas break   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sure we all remember the words of love cheat; fake teeth, Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers when - during a belittlement session towards Scottish Football - he claimed,  "With all due respect to Scottish football you can't have three top strikers here.   You're not playing in the Premier League down south or a competitive league" 

With 1 out of the 3 to be punted at Christmas, which one is going?   

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/40754536

9 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

Surely a bit cheeky of the Celts to sell a player they have on loan?

Mind you, I've met some Tic fans and I wouldn't be overly surprised if they tried.

Talk about thick, I have yet to come across a fan who facilitated the sale of any player, the OP is also thick for suggesting Sellick could sell the loanee from PSG.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Talk about thick, I have yet to come across a fan who facilitated the sale of any player, the OP is also thick for suggesting Sellick could sell the loanee from PSG.

You're making it all weird on here with your desperate wankiness.

11 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

OP is just an attention seeking kid. go easy

25 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

The kid from PSG has been the first pick in recent weeks.   BR is clear that Scottish football only requires 2 big name strikers.   1 will fall on his sword,  I think Dembele is a gone, especially if they can get around 15million for him.  

2 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

The kid from PSG has been the first pick in recent weeks.   BR is clear that Scottish football only requires 2 big name strikers.   1 will fall on his sword,  I think Dembele is a gone, especially if they can get around 15million for him.  

The point is Celtic cannot sell the kid from PSG he is only on loan.

Just now, happyaccie said:

The point is Celtic cannot sell the kid from PSG he is only on loan.

I understand.   But BR has stated celtic can only have 2 star forwards.   Picks 2 and 3 are unsettled, on massive wages.   One of them goes, which one?   

9 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

I understand.   But BR has stated celtic can only have 2 star forwards.   Picks 2 and 3 are unsettled, on massive wages.   One of them goes, which one?   

Well applying what Rodgers has said previously then I reckon Leigh might be looking for a new employer, I don't think Rodgers trusts him , and when asked about Griffiths on Sunday after the game he was quite cutting in his reply to the interviewer.

Archived