SJFA website gone ?

LeedsPhil

It may be just me (I'm a luddite), but my link to the SJFA pages is today leading nowhere.

Also, trying to get into the Referees Appointments page, it shows that the SFA website has become horribly horribly 'up'dated.

Gone are the pdf sheets with all the info you would ever need all in one place, to be replaced by oversized-text listings that don't even include the match venues.

Can we have our SJFA webpages and the proper Ref Appointments sheets back please.

Sigh...

The referee appointments are on the SFA website, pity the season's fixtures aren't there as well.

Interestingly they have put the referee appointments up on twitter, but no mention of why the website is down.

17 minutes ago, Monalie said:

The referee appointments are on the SFA website, pity the season's fixtures aren't there also.

Indeed they are, but horribly laid out and without venues!

Let's hope the appointed ref for KRR v Glenafton doesn't turn up at Guys Meadow,

And similarly there is no indication that Forfar West End v Shotts is actually at Forfar Athletic on the Station Park plastic.

God help us if when they turn the SJFA pages back on they're similarly laid out as this rubbish.

SIGH.  

And thank goodness it has retained the usable layout.
Perhaps fanciful to have hoped that the reason it went missing for a while was to allow the fixtures 'to March' to be added. But no...

And why pray tell would he add fixtures?

Archived