Queens v Dundee United

Arabzone only show home matches and you can only get them if you’re out with the UK.

Oh no I thought I’d be able to watch it live! Shit.

There’s no other website showing away games like Dunfermline and Falkirk have?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully it will be the same starting line-up from last week. We looked so more energetic (possibly down to the time off after a hectic fixture pile-up).

Haven't been impressed with Dundee United against us at all. (Did miss our 4-2 defeat last season mind!)

I'll go 2-1 Queens, with our lord and master scoring a last minute goal to reach the 100 goal mark.

8 minutes ago, euanQOS said:

Hopefully it will be the same starting line-up from last week. We looked so more energetic (possibly down to the time off after a hectic fixture pile-up).

Haven't been impressed with Dundee United against us at all. (Did miss our 4-2 defeat last season mind!)

I'll go 2-1 Queens, with our lord and master scoring a last minute goal to reach the 100 goal mark.

I hope you will be suitably impressed on Saturday.

35 minutes ago, euanQOS said:

Like I'm suitably impressed with your editing skills. 

You may want to edit the suggestion of there being a 4-2 win for United last season too. ;)

United won 4-1 in the League and 3-2 in the Cup at Palmerston. We won 4-2 in the other game. Two games at Tannadice were drawn.

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You may want to edit the suggestion of their being a 4-2 win for United last season too. ;)

United won 4-1 in the League and 3-2 in the Cup at Palmerston. We won 4-2 in the other game. Two games at Tannadice were drawn.

there being 8)

1 hour ago, euanQOS said:

A recurring theme on pretty much every United match thread this season, (even after we have just won the game comfortably) is about how unimpressed people are with us..... 

Can't wait until we finally hit some form, then we might manage to go top of the league....... :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, MacArab said:

A recurring theme on pretty much every United match thread this season, (even after we have just won the game comfortably) is about how unimpressed people are with us..... 

Can't wait until we finally hit some form, then we might manage to go top of the league....... :rolleyes:

Check Tiny Tears here. "Pwease say our team is gweat, pwease!"

You played Falkirk at TFS and drew 0-0 and were abominable. You hammered us at the MorningNoonandNightdome where you were decent, no more. We did the rest.

Anyway, hattrick for Dobbie again please.

11 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Check Tiny Tears here. "Pwease say our team is gweat, pwease!"

You played Falkirk at TFS and drew 0-0 and were abominable. You hammered us at the MorningNoonandNightdome where you were decent, no more. We did the rest.

Anyway, hattrick for Dobbie again please.

:thumsup2 quality. I'll not take this personally, you're probably in a bad mood. (If i were a Falkirk fan just now I would be too tbf)

I for one am happy to give Falkirk full praise (credit where it's due)  for the excellent upturn in their form over the past 2 weeks.....

ETA

Thanks so much for saying we were decent, that's made my fucking night. ;)

McMullan could have another field day on Saturday as we've no one that can contain him at RB so I really wouldn't know who best to start there.

Other than that GN surely sticks with the same line-up as Dunfermline.

I predict Dobbie to bag another couple here. 1-1 Kane with the goal.

Mercer hasn’t really done too much wrong since he’s came back in and seemed to handle Joe Cardle fine on Saturday so I’d keep going with him. Rooney did get McMullan sent off on last time  so maybe he can come back in for bamming the opposition  up. But I very much doubt he’d change too much if anything.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Dunce's

Never has a profile picture been more fitting

3 minutes ago, Flash said:

Should stick with the same team imo, but wouldn’t be a huge surprise if he played both Mercer and Rooney.

Note from the OS that there are parking restrictions on Saturday.

http://www.qosfc.com/news-3838

Due to the major International ice hockey and curling competitions at the Dumfries Ice Bowl adjacent to the ground there will be car and bus parking and on-street restrictions for our game against Dundee United on Saturday.

:lol: International Ice hockey and curling events, since when did Dumfries become a international hub for winter sports?

39 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Mercer hasn’t really done too much wrong since he’s came back in and seemed to handle Joe Cardle fine on Saturday so I’d keep going with him. Rooney did get McMullan sent off on last time  so maybe he can come back in for bamming the opposition  up. But I very much doubt he’d change too much if anything.

Hopefully Mcmullan has learned his lesson from earlier in the season. He has spent much of his time on the bench since then, and tbf, hasn't really set the pitch alight when he has come on.

Due  to Flood's injury he has a chance of a wee run in the team over some important matches, and hopefully that'll be enough to bring him closer to the decent form he was showing earlier in the season.

Think that this will be a tight game that the Terrors will edge 2-1.

Archived