Rovers v Rovers

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stay down Seafield, there was surprising a few inches of snow this morning, however it was very soft when brushing it off the car, as in close to melting point despite it still fallen. The covers are down so the pitch will be fine. But the long johns will be getting looked out for tonight.

4 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

I stay down Seafield, there was surprising a few inches of snow this morning, however it was very soft when brushing it off the car, as in close to melting point despite it still fallen. The covers are down so the pitch will be fine. But the long johns will be getting looked out for tonight.

3-4 inches of snow on top of my car, but like you say, very soft and brushed off with no ice underneath. However, if it’s below zero for long it’ll turn to ice. 

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

I’d imagine they will keep the covers down until later on. Just simply clearing the snow from them first of all?

Just gone past Stark`s Park on the train. Covers were off and no snow on the pitch. 

BBC weather predicting dizzy heights of +4C this afternoon but down to -1C by early evening. Hope you get a game to go to. I`ll be at a freebie dinner and drinks in London so will obviously be thinking of you.:thumsup2

A jammy 1-0 win would do me but if we could claw back some of the goal difference that would be handy as well. I feel confident we'll do the business which inevitably means we'll fook it up somehow.

Biggest game of the season so far. Like Stranraer, not ‘must win’ in the sense we’re obviously still in the stronger position even if we lose... but this has all the feeling of a night we’ll look back on as decisive either way.

Saturday cancelled out the hiccup at Stranraer, we can’t rely on that again. Any win will do.

Archived