Livi v Morton

Will this beat the weather ? I’m sure we’ve put covers down so will wait and see. 

If it does go ahead our uniforced break could go 1 of 2 ways, it will reenergise the team and they will be fresh and put in a good performance or look a bit rusty and off the pace falling to defeat, let’s hope it’s the former. 

We’ve beaten Morton twice already this season but both have been scrappy with not a lot between the sides, can’t see this being any different.

Take the weekend defeat for Morton out and they’ve been on as good a run of form as anyone so this will be a tough one and we will have to be at our best to get anything. 

With this followed up by Falkirk on Tuesday and then away to Dundee Utd the following Saturday I can see Hoppy using the squad again so will be interesting how we line up for this.

Id probably go with the following for this one :-

Alexander, Mullin, Lithgow, Halkett, Gallagher, Penrice, Jacobs, Byrne, Pittman, Boyd :whistle, Toderov. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question is will Forbes be dropped to the bench for this game as duffy finally see his inability to help the team out when needed & will Jai play in his position where i think it should be is up front not lwb where he basically played most of Saturday  :thumbsdown

I'll walk about the pitch with a hairdryer if it means I actually get to watch a fucking game of football. Not many things as gutting as being up for a game and it getting postponed.

Would also like us to get the most out of James Penrice before Partick take him away in January :lol:

51 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I'll walk about the pitch with a hairdryer if it means I actually get to watch a fucking game of football. Not many things as gutting as being up for a game and it getting postponed.

Would also like us to get the most out of James Penrice before Partick take him away in January :lol:

Apparently there's a chance he's staying!

Hopkin and two others from Livi were sat near me on Saturday.  Didn't notice any notes being taken, don't think they saw much to worry about.

Saw Stevie Aitken in the stand as well, think he'll now be looking up the table rather than down.......

Just seen a video one of our players posted on instagram this morning, I think we will be very lucky if this game goes ahead. 

Covers are down but he pulled them back and the pitch is rock solid, unless we get a spell of mild weather from tonight right through to Saturday this game is a certainty to be called off. 

8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hopkin and two others from Livi were sat near me on Saturday.  Didn't notice any notes being taken, don't think they saw much to worry about.

I think Brechin would be the only team worried by that performance.

Just now, ATLIS said:

We don't have USH

I think we put it on a couple of seasons ago against Hearts, or some other team that brought a big crowd through. Costs too much to use unless we're playing a team that will bring a few thousand through though, and has to be on several days before the game. As you say though, might not have it now, could be knackered the length of time we've had it and not used it much since being relegated from the SPL.

34 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I think we put it on a couple of seasons ago against Hearts, or some other team that brought a big crowd through. Costs too much to use unless we're playing a team that will bring a few thousand through though, and has to be on several days before the game. As you say though, might not have it now, could be knackered the length of time we've had it and not used it much since being relegated from the SPL.

Pretty sure it got ripped out when the park got redone a few years ago

Archived