Celtic v Hamilton

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Another convincing won for the invincibles then.

Ultimately the correct outcome, losing 2 quickfire goals just before the break ended the game as a contest.Satisfied with the guys efforts tonight, surprised we actually created more chances in the second half, and arguably the best chances, having said that it is a defeat which added to Saturdays defeat and Particks victory tonight now see's us only 3 points clear of bottom spot, our remaining fixtures in December are all matches we are capable of winning.

These matches could be pivotal in the outcomes of the clubs involved come may so hoping for a strong finish to the year , which hopefully results in positive results and the small gap we had on Saturday being reinstated by the turn of the year.

14 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Bingham could’ve ended the unbeaten* run tonight. 3 sitters.

Could've should've would've, too many improbables there Rodger. I personally don't understand fans who mull over chances created in games, the analysis of matches to me is simple, if we score more often than the opposition it doesn't matter how many chances they created they still get her haw points wise, i remonstrated with Kilmarnock fans on here after their 3-0 defeat by Hibs, they were on here after the match waxing lyrical when the reality was they got 0 points from that game, think they were on a high after the appointment of Clarke and thought he was the new messiah.

Although their results have as a whole been positive since Clarkes appointment I still feel they lack consistency, that is the problem with all clubs outwith the top 4 in the league, all of us are capable of stringing three to six match unbeaten runs, but are just as likely to go three to six matches without recording a victory.

The one advantage we have over most of the clubs out with the current top 4 is we are well versed in the ability to scrap out results and to handle the pressure that a relegation battle entails, this I feel gives us a slight edge if we are not able to create a big enough point advantage come the split after 33 games to ensure our Premiership status for the 2018-2019 season.

We were quite well-organised in the second half and stupid mistakes killed us in the first. The amount of joy Celtic, and so many others, get from the space in behind our wing-backs is criminal.
As much as Celtic slacked off in the second, we did make life difficult for them, and we probably had better chances on the whole. That said, there’s no doubt that Celtic would have upped it if we scored.
Out of the fringe players coming in, Donati was really the only one who gave himself a good chance of starting. Redmond is capable of something like that every so often, but I don’t think he offers much else.

Absolute shitebaggery from Canning cost us tonight.

Celtic looked at times like they were there for the taking, and hard it not been Bingham on the end of those three chances we may well have taken something from the match. Templeton didn't even get a look in, and hooking Gillespie for Skondras immediately after half time begs the question of why the f**k he started ahead of him anyway.

All that said, decent performance with a disappointing result that could have been so different.

First half was good second half was mince, all good goals even the accies goal was a peach, Docherty looks a decent wee player also Hamilton did well doubling up on Sinclair and Forrest.
The ball from Armstrong for the second was perfect, Hamilton unlucky with the one that came off the post,ntcham is starting to find his feet in the team getting better with each game.
fecking Baltic thou a vote for summer football. 

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

First half was good second half was mince, all good goals even the accies goal was a peach, Docherty looks a decent wee player also Hamilton did well doubling up on Sinclair and Forrest.
The ball from Armstrong for the second was perfect, Hamilton unlucky with the one that came off the post,ntcham is starting to find his feet in the team getting better with each game.
fecking Baltic thou a vote for summer football. 

I'm a traditionalist and as a general rule poo poo the idea of summer football, after enduring Saturday and tonight's matches in temperatures that were approaching inhumane to spectate at, i will have an open mind if the SPFL initiate a trial summer football season. But to offset that support I would suggest that reintroducing standing areas so you can move more freely would also prove a measure to combat our freezing temperatures.

Imagine we never played a second string Accies Team.....

Anyway casuals were brilliant @ winding up the tramps.

“DONALD TRUMPS RED AND WHITE ARMY”

&

“f**k PALASTINE HE’S DEED”

Truly glorious.

Happyaccie takes 100% responsibility.

Archived