Celtic v Hamilton

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would rather stand on an upturned plug on Wednesday night than spend 25+ quid to go to parkhead and watch Celtic pump us.

Hoping we rest a couple that are walking the suspension tight rope as County at home is a much bigger game than this

£24...
This is essentially a free hit, although Dundee and County/Killie have winnable games which could see our good work recently being undone. I’d largely keep the same team as the last few games, maybe dropping Daz (walking yellow card) and Temps (we have more important games to worry about).

Think we need to make half a dozen changes for this one, we have played a lot of games past few weeks and have a busy schedule ahead. Would like to see De Vries in for Gordon. I actually like Gordon but De Vries is due a game. Ajer should also start as he hasn't done much wrong yet has played little. Lustig could be doing with a rest also.

Setting off for this in 5 mins , going to meet a few Sellick supporting mates for a catch up before heading to the match , layers upon layers of clothes on to counteract this cold snap, hope the lads put a good performance on to permit the removal of at least 1 layer.

22 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Can't be arsed with this tbh it's freezing out there. Hopefully it's a decent game to make up for the shite weather. I'm going 5-0

That's a bit optimistic tony, if temps gets 1 then we close up shop to secure the 3 points I will be elated, but if you're suggesting we are going to get 5 I hope Rojano gets amongst the goals.

That's a bit optimistic tony, if temps gets 1 then we close up shop to secure the 3 points I will be elated, but if you're suggesting we are going to get 5 I hope Rojano gets amongst the goals.

???? I knew it right after I clicked send on that post. Enjoy your night, not too much of course!

Archived