Long Winter

Seaside Sam

Looking at the long term weather forecast, and taking into consideration how the season has gone so far with games being off. I am not looking forward to the next few months! 

Some clubs have only played 6 league games so far must be a nightmare for all concerned!  Where do we go from here? 

Looking at the long term weather forecast, and taking into consideration how the season has gone so far with games being off. I am not looking forward to the next few months! 
Some clubs have only played 6 league games so far must be a nightmare for all concerned!  Where do we go from here? 

Summer fitba ????

2 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

I heard two boys at a game discussing the very subject of weather forecasts and they came to the conclusion b&q were behind the forecasts in order to flog off stuff they had too much of. 

Aye. Sean Batty is up to his arse in Yankee candles and slug pellets in his house due to backhanders. Mind you, his gazebo is lovely.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Aye. Sean Batty is up to his arse in Yankee candles and slug pellets in his house due to backhanders. Mind you, his gazebo is lovely.

I knew Sean had come out but I didn't know about the Yankee candles !

See that b.b .c. weather.They love to tell us the conditions will be worse the farther north you are in the British isles ! REALLY. 

WELL for your info mr./mrs weather person I thought it was quite autumnal today in the north ☺.

How was it in the south east of the country  today? Big news no doubt.

Every single year for at least 30 years the Daily Express has published a story stating there is a terrible winter on its way. Wish they'd stop scaring the old folk.

As for accurate long range weather forecasts for Scotland forget it. The experts can predict it fairly well for 24 hours.......after that it's hit and miss.

13 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Every single year for at least 30 years the Daily Express has published a story stating there is a terrible winter on its way. Wish they'd stop scaring the old folk.

As for accurate long range weather forecasts for Scotland forget it. The experts can predict it fairly well for 24 hours.......after that it's hit and miss.

You are perfectly correct about predictions for the next 24 hours.So that's it,no junior fitba the morn either.☺

c1682f1f20ed6271dbfcfb0be127dbd1.jpg

My mate recently retired from the Meteorological Dept of the Navy, or the weather guessing section as it's known.

12 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

That's terrible.  Scaring their target readership.

Archived