Hearts v Dundee

6 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

No reason we can't saunter into the new Tynecastle and warm ourselves up with the sight of a raging specky b*****d - Levein.

Ann Budge to be situated to the right of the away section please. Her enormous Orca frame will shelter from the gustling winds and allow for a toasty two fingered salute to the away section, as we romp to victory.

Kamara to be the best player on the park once again. 

Get it round these Kilt prancing, eggs benedict enthusiasts tonight Dundee. Get it right round the fucking p***ks, C'mon.

Thank you.

Eggs Benedict????

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone unscramble these two seemingly contradictory "statistics" from the BBC web preview of the match??

• Hearts have lost just two of their past 16 home Scottish Premiership matches against Dundee, having lost each of the previous two.
  • Dundee have won two of the past three matches played between the two sides in the top flight, but have only won one of their past nine such matches at Tynecastle.

I'm pretty sure the first one is total bollocks, as I remember losing there abut March this year. It's been copied word for word onto the official site too.

Can anyone unscramble these two seemingly contradictory "statistics" from the BBC web preview of the match??
  • Hearts have lost just two of their past 16 home Scottish Premiership matches against Dundee, having lost each of the previous two.
  • Dundee have won two of the past three matches played between the two sides in the top flight, but have only won one of their past nine such matches at Tynecastle.

I'm pretty sure the first one is total bollocks, as I remember losing there abut March this year. It's been copied word for word onto the official site too.

All the hearts vs Dundee stats you need

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/dundee.html

Archived