Hearts v Dundee

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully he's realising now that a fair few of these c***s are simply nowhere good enough
Im sure he will be looking for better players willing to sign for £1152/w who are free agents.

That is a very narrow field though.

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McCann certainly has a way with words like no manager we have had before. 62d537241eb93abef3ac2a6a912a6362.jpg1e76d17c8c9c8424d5552745e3f0cffc.jpg

Wonder what deal with it inside means ? Does he mean (a) we shall deal with this internally or (b) I'm going to get them all incarserated into the nearest prison ?

Really surprised how poor Dundee were as I thought they'd looked decent when I'd watched them on TV. 

Delighted to come away with a win from that, was skeptical about the team line up when I saw it but both McDonald and Moore were the standouts for me on the pitch alongside Berra. That pass for our first goal was sensational.

Isma is hands down the most frustrating player I've ever seen, done well to finish the goal but his last 5/10 minutes were embarrassing, praying he isn't starting against a Celtic. 

Sad we're playing Celtic on Sunday as the feel good atmosphere is slowly edging its way back in...oh to end their unbeaten run though. 

Dundee were pish, Hearts were quite good. 

Levein appears to be turning Hearts into a team that are quite difficult to beat and he might just turn out to be a decent manager for us again. My thought are with Paulo tonight. :(

Was surprised when I heard Grzelak and McDonald were in the team - very pleasantly surprised with McDonald - felt a wee bit sort for Grzelak, as folk seemed to be waiting for him to make mistakes, which, to be fair, he did.  A limited player with worrying positional sense for a left-back, but he stuck to his task after being booked. McDonald was great, though.

Randall was very good tonight, with Berra outstanding, Buaben was solid, and good to see Cochrane again - Lewis Moore is a grafter. 

Probably Isma's best game for a while, with only one or two crazy moments - Stockton was ok - played a great ball through for Callaghan. 

Another win and anar clean sheet - barry!

One might say

Hearts looked really quite good until they went 1-0 up and then sat on their lead looking for something on the break

Or

Hearts looked really quite good until Arnaud Djoum went off

As President of the Fountainbridge Djoumista movement I’d go for the latter

But you’re entitled to your own opinions

Archived