The Buddies v Dunfermline

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Reilly is a wanky wee fucking scroaty fuckball and I'd be happy fulfilling a square go with the wee c**t over his anonymous performances for us.

We are fucking brilliant and Gavin Reilly is better than all your players. I reckon you are this season's Raith.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Reilly is a wanky wee fucking scroaty fuckball and I'd be happy fulfilling a square go with the wee c**t over his anonymous performances for us.

Thinks he's a hardman cause he's battered his maw a couple a times. 

Tragic c**t

When play re-started, after the non-penalty, it was an indirect free-kick (as indicated by the Ref's raised arm).

These days there are very few offences which result in an indirect free kick (offside, "feet up", obstruction, "speech play")...any others?

The Ref today was absolutely abysmal for both sides and the "Hen-Broon-a-like" lineo on the West Stand side was so far behind play that he was guessing most of the time.

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Oft, heeds gone. 

My money would be on Gav.

Our game against Livi postponed I joined the away crowd at the Methadome. The away end because I dislike Scumfermilne a tiny wee bit less than the Skunks. However I forgot about that fife accent ........quite a decent turnout by Pars fans and a lot more than the 330 or so announced at the game.

From a neutrals perspective here's a few observations.

First half skunks just edged it but not by much second half they didn't turn up at all. The pars dominated the second half but couldnt score due to having no goal scorers. Clark was awol and an absolute honkin footballer. The Skunk defence was absolutely shit and any striker with any kind of finish in him would have scored readily.

Lewis Morgan did show a few box of tricks type touches but disappeared out the game in the second half. Can't understand the hype on him especially after two completely anonymous showings against the Ton this season. 

St Mirren may win the league this year because they are slightly less shite than teams like Dunf and Morton. Didn't see any players in the St Mirren team that made me think I wish we had him. Having said that I'm sure skunk fans won't give a f**k as long as they keep winning which is fair enough.

The Pars right back is very "gangly" and a lot of the time resembled a child running after a baloon. The center backs were just two slow big lumps of wood. The left back was quite good though. The boy dived for the non-penalty.

Gavin Reilly got into half decent positions but his finishing was hopeless as illustrated by his horrific Miss when clean through in the first half.

the game was full bloodied which was good for my neutral status but I don't think illl be able to do that again especially when both teams make me want to go for a shit. That's all,have a good Xmas both sets of fans. Mon the Ton! 

Wee Gav has 17 goals this season so  maybe the problem was down to how he was managed by AJ and that insufferable w**k Sandy Clark.

If he goes on to not score once against the Pars but breaks the 20 goal barrier for us, then quite frankly we couldn't give two fucks how much you sad b*****ds hate the boy. He's been outstanding for us. 

18 minutes ago, gmac1874 said:

Our game against Livi postponed I joined the away crowd at the Methadome. The away end because I dislike Scumfermilne a tiny wee bit less than the Skunks. However I forgot about that fife accent ........quite a decent turnout by Pars fans and a lot more than the 330 or so announced at the game.

First half skunks just edged it but not by much second half they didn't turn up at all. The pars dominated the second half but couldnt score due to having no goal scorers. Clark was awol and an absolute honkin footballer. The Skunk defence was absolutely shit and any striker with any kind of finish in him would have scored readily.

Lewis Morgan did show a few box of tricks type touches but disappeared out the game in the second half. Can't understand the hype on him especially after two completely anonymous showings against the Ton this season. 

St Mirren may win the league this year because they are slightly less shite than teams like Dunf and Morton. Didn't see any players in the St Mirren team that made me think I wish we had him. Having said that I'm sure skunk fans won't give a f**k as long as they keep winning which is fair enough.

The Pars right back is very "gangly" and a lot of the time resembled a child running after a baloon. The center backs were just two slow big lumps of wood. The left back was quite good though. The boy dived for the non-penalty.

Gavin Reilly got into half decent positions but his finishing was hopeless as illustrated by his horrific Miss when clean through in the first half.

the game was full bloodied which was good for my neutral status but I don't think illl be able to do that again especially when both teams make me want to go for a shit. That's all,have a good Xmas both sets of fans. Mon the Ton! 

Mind the gap, trampy! :lol:

55 minutes ago, gmac1874 said:

Thanks for the Twenty Quid. 

Go towards our players win bonus for 2nd January. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

Absolutely insane that Stellaboz got so many bites with that. 

It's quite touching when a fellow supporter tries to bail out someone who has made a rip roaring James Hunt of themselves.

Good to see the Christmas spirit isn't dead after all.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

46 minutes of added time? Mainly retrieving Gav’s wayward shots I expect.

EA84A414-A700-432B-BB6B-6DE1709CA2EB.jpeg

Didn't have to retrieve Gav's assist for the goal though.

Let's face it,that's the one that really mattered.

Unlucky.:bairn

Archived