The Buddies v Dunfermline

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been garabge for 2 months now. No progress made and any results we've picked up have been through pure luck. We deserved to lose at home to Dumbarton but sneaked a point and we were terrible at Queens Park prior to that. We made one of the poorest teams in the country look decent. I don't bet against my team, but if I did I would be sticking money on the Paisley Panda's.

A Falkirk fan at my work said they hope all of their games until January are postponed due to bad weather so the current crop don't have to play any more games. I'd take that as well at the moment if I'm being honest. There's a few you can see are trying but some are miles off where they can be.

On 10/12/2017 at 14:35, All-Star-Par said:

In his post match interview Johnston states the players will need to improve if they want a game so I'm predicting the same lineup as Saturday as the useless clown has not signed anyone in the summer to replace the current starters. St Mirren -3 easy money. Gavin Reilly to score at least one and give it big licks. A great day all round. 

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You'll get 14/1 for 3-0 St Mirren at the moment. Stick your house on it if you're that confident.

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

I'm in the homeless 

If you stick your house on Saints - 3 and the final score is 3-0 then you will indeed be homeless!

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I remember the 5-0 Hamilton game was in a run of results that seen us thumped 4-0 by Livingston and 3-0 by Stirling Albion.

Kenny survived those three but a 1-0 defeat by Dundee done the damage.

Absolutely incredible to think he wasn't sacked after that Stirling game. Would be akin to us getting pumped off Brechin this season - which I'm absolutely not ruling out.

We haven't been that great recently either to be fair. Been a while since we've put in a really good 90 min performance, but I suppose we have been grinding it out, mostly. It'll be a tight game anyway. I'm actually surprised Dunfermline have been so bad recently, their performance when they beat us 3-0 is the best opposition performance I've seen this season, by miles.

1 hour ago, GAD said:

We haven't been that great recently either to be fair. Been a while since we've put in a really good 90 min performance, but I suppose we have been grinding it out, mostly. It'll be a tight game anyway. I'm actually surprised Dunfermline have been so bad recently, their performance when they beat us 3-0 is the best opposition performance I've seen this season, by miles.

Totally agree. Dunfermline are without doubt the best team I've seen us play in the league. They'll hit form again at some point, just hopefully not Saturday.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'd like to publicly say to@Hawk well done in advance for his goals this coming weekend.

Having witnessed the home crowds "support" on Saturday can only imagine the state those that travel to Paisley will be if Gav does score and the Buddies win.

Oh please let it happen.

Archived