The Buddies v Dunfermline

Dunfermline seem to be going through a rough patch while their fans are getting on top of the players with a lot of booing at the QOS game which is strange as it won't take much to put them back into the playoff spot.

Dumbarton broke our long home record in a game we were not up for thankfully wining at Brechin has got us into winning way's. Fully expecting a good performance against Dunfermline any of our fans who were at the last game would like to think we have a point to prove in this game not just to get the three points.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything it’s Dunfermline that need to prove themselves. Several weeks ago I’d have said a point would be a great result here, but we need to win soon so 3 points is a must.

In his post match interview Johnston states the players will need to improve if they want a game so I'm predicting the same lineup as Saturday as the useless clown has not signed anyone in the summer to replace the current starters. St Mirren -3 easy money. Gavin Reilly to score at least one and give it big licks. A great day all round. 

We are going to get annihilated here, aren't we? A win would surely strike some confidence back in the team but doesn't look even remotely likely. We're on a right downward spiral. 

31 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Reilly will score, he'll go over to our fans with some mild gesture after receiving plenty abuse and a portion of our support will be carted away in a krankenwagen after having a heart attack fuelled by apocalyptic rage.

Some of our fans will also invite kids from the opposite stands for a scrap before scurrying away to the pub after about an hour.

Our record against Dunfermline is pretty poor and they are very much a side who know exactly how to get a result against us. We haven't been anything more than efficient of late and losing our unbeaten home record to Dumbarton was a major blow.

Big game for both clubs, difficult to call it either way so I'll go for the score draw. 

23 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Bet you £10 you're wrong...

Saints fans after a traitor's bet can get 10/11 on the double chance draw/away win. Crazy odds considering what you did to us at EEP.

I think this will be a draw, though we don't get many of those.

21 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

In his post match interview Johnston states the players will need to improve if they want a game so I'm predicting the same lineup as Saturday as the useless clown has not signed anyone in the summer to replace the current starters. St Mirren -3 easy money. Gavin Reilly to score at least one and give it big licks. A great day all round. 

You'll get 14/1 for 3-0 St Mirren at the moment. Stick your house on it if you're that confident.

Archived