Breathing Space Scotland Fixture

New Era

Newmains United v Vale of Leven 
Saturday 16th December 
1345 kick off 

This week will hopefully see us welcome Vale of Leven to Victoria Park pending an improvement in the weather.

Due to both clubs being sponsored by the amazing charity Breathing Space Scotland entry to this game will be by donation in the hope we can give something back to our excellent sponsor. 

Take a look and see some of the excellent work Breathing Space do at

http://breathingspace.scot

9 hours ago, New Era said:

Newmains United v Vale of Leven 
Saturday 16th December 
1345 kick off 

This week will hopefully see us welcome Vale of Leven to Victoria Park pending an improvement in the weather.

Due to both clubs being sponsored by the amazing charity Breathing Space Scotland entry to this game will be by donation in the hope we can give something back to our excellent sponsor. 

Take a look and see some of the excellent work Breathing Space do at

http://breathingspace.scot

I have used that wonderful organisation on more than one occasion and it literally saved my life.

Having someone listen to you when you're sitting with a bag of pills wanting to swallow the lot was what I needed.

Earlier this year I was hospitalised after leaving a suicide note and heading to Lochwinnoch to meet the Glasgow train head on!

I came out the other end thanks to my wife and Police Scotland who found me.

If you are at a low ebb please please use Breathing Space or the Samaritans. 

There is help out there and people who care.

7 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

I have used that wonderful organisation on more than one occasion and it literally saved my life.

Having someone listen to you when you're sitting with a bag of pills wanting to swallow the lot was what I needed.

Earlier this year I was hospitalised after leaving a suicide note and heading to Lochwinnoch to meet the Glasgow train head on!

A very brave and honest post. hope you're doing ok now. 

15 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

Good on you mate. A very brave post. Proud that Bankies have Breathing Space on the jersey.

All the best.

10 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

As a society,  we belittle those contemplating suicide and don't realise it could just as easily be us.

A brave, honest post and good luck to you sir.

Archived