County v Killie

Guest Moomintroll
 Coyles tornados sweeping Clarkes wimps aside with relative ease, who would have thought that.

I did get in there County.

Hoi you, we might fall out. Disappointed in you and sure you will do a 180 when we (hopefully) deal with Motherwell at the weekend. Fall out with Dindy all you want but don't make the rest of us grumpy.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Coyles tornados sweeping Clarkes wimps aside with relative ease, who would have thought that.

I did get in there County.

Whenever you talk good things happen for my club.

Keep talking.

6 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

KIllie ready to celebrate a draw now, just so unlike them they usuallyk only wax lyrical about getting humped 3-0 at home by Hibs.

Unlike you who celebrates more when club's you are jealous of lose, like Killie and Dundee.

Guest Moomintroll
KIllie ready to celebrate a draw now, just so unlike them they usually only wax lyrical about getting humped 3-0 at home by Hibs.

Sake min, I give you a face saving out and you come up with that. I give up. Who the f**k are Ayrshire Klllie??

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

That's nasty.

Come on...there's a dozen club's in Scotland who could take the place of RC if wasn't for uncle Roy. 

When he he leaves RC thenn they go down the league's. I am being honest here, nothing else. 

Archived