County v Killie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That dive by Boyd just before he got the equaliser :o

Draw is a fair result, County all first half, Killie all second. 

Eagles looks a good signing, Dow was a terrible second half substitute, just awful. Lindsay and Routis just disappeared from the midfield when the going got tough. 

Davies off injured means it could be a long December until Coyle can get fresh bodies in.

Hmmmm fucked it, nope if I could have had the perfect result pre game a draw would have topped my list, 2 clubs we are directly in competition with both dropping points, to be supplemented by scumdee losing makes it the perfect night for Accies imo.

Hamilton are not in direct competition with Kilmarnock, don’t kid yourself on.

51 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I know what you are, a failed footballer or maybe even a failed referee.  Did Killie or Dundee knocknyou back at U13 level and you still hold a grudge? Acciesn have quite a good youth system so you never got to them and went  to Killie or Dundee.I' m laughing haha!

From the shyte you have written in that post, it is blatantly obvious you know f**k all, for instance if I was an aspiring footballer in my youth I certainly would never have considered any form of affiliation to Kilmarnock or scumdee, the thought of even contemplating such action makes me feel physically sick. So like you're contemporary's in Dundee you have just proven that Kilmarnock fans share the ability to open their mouths and just allow any rumblings to be written on a forum, I am in a state of shock as I thought that was exclusively restricted to Tayside.

That dive by Boyd just before he got the equaliser [emoji33]
Eagles looks a good signing, Dow was a terrible second half substitute, just awful. Lindsay and Routis just disappeared from the midfield when the going got tough. 
Davies off injured means it could be a long December until Coyle can get fresh bodies in.

Boyd's not a diver and never has been. Eagles does indeed look a very good signing for you. Great cross for the second goal and a nice wee wind up to us before and after.

KIllie ready to celebrate a draw now, just so unlike them they usually only wax lyrical about getting humped 3-0 at home by Hibs.
I think you'll find Killie fans are celebrating the turn around in our fortunes under SC & AD.......

79bb1028d8f1222a8c47803ea53282b2.jpg

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Get into them County.

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Coyles tornados sweeping Clarkes wimps aside with relative ease, who would have thought that.

I did get in there County.

Sit down, you utter and complete simpleton.

8 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

That dive by Boyd just before he got the equaliser :o

County completely fall apart when Davies doesn't play.  It's a real concern. Stunning goal by Routis, but a draw helps neither team.  Have to beat Hamilton, and hope results go our way elsewhere at the moment.  Bit worried at this point.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Hamilton are not in direct competition with Kilmarnock, don’t kid yourself on.

8th - 9th with 2 points separating us and you come to the conclusion we are not in direct competition with each other, I'm astonished at you're lack of intellect but more so by you're lack of common sense dindy, you clowns still perceive yourselves as a club able to compete with Sellick, sevco, Aberdeen & the Edinburgh clubs, that may have been the case in the 1960s but I'm sorry to tell you we are fast approaching 2018, the days of provincial clubs competing for top league honours have been banished to the history books, provincial clubs still have the capability to win cup competitions but lack the resources to compete over a league campaign, so in response to you're initial rebuff of whether we are in direct competition with each other along with scumdee Ross County & Partick Thistle I think if you look at the recent league campaigns of these clubs and their current placement within the Premiership table you will find we are all in direct competition with each other, for anyone to refute that means they are in a state of denial.

9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Must be really demoralising having such low expectations.

We've still got the mess that Jim built with one centre half, zero pace and until Eagles joined nobody who could put in a decent ball from a set piece (after Woods it's amazing to see someone who can deliver a dead ball) and a totally unbalanced midfield. The aim for me was to keep in touch with our direct competition. As long as we're not isolated from the mini-league of Dundee, Killie, Partick and Hamilton (and possibly St. Johnstone at the minute) before we can look at strengthening I'm not too worried. 

Archived