County v Killie

It's time for the longest away trip in the Premiership... on a Tuesday night :( Some fine scheduling from the league's best brains. With us on form and County in need of points this could be a difficult one for us to take a win from. I expect a side similar to the one that beat Thistle to start with some Mulumbu magic in the middle of the park. 

So, what's going to happen?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously need to travel to County away at least once a season and I don’t even have that many issues with it being on a Tuesday but whatever weapon decides to put this game on at this time of year on a Tuesday should be removed from position.

County 0-4 Killie.

Because the person in charge was drunk on duty ....he/she was a loaded weapon 

Aye but why? County were always going to have midweek games during December due to the amount of games played, it's always been that way. Complaining about it seems daft.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye but why? County were always going to have midweek games during December due to the amount of games played, it's always been that way. Complaining about it seems daft.

Alright excuse number 2 ...it’s an SPFL conspiracy  against the Sir Steve Clarke juggernaut to try and prevent its considerable momentum demolishing everything in its wake by denying its source of power ...it’s fans . Which when you think about it for once shows great insight by that organisation pre season 

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems daft making it the team with the biggest distance to travel though. 

It's not too bad up here at the minute, but I bet Slochd and Drummochter won't be fun.

2-1 to win to County, but I'll take any win right now.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you don't know why it doesn't make sense to send Kilmarnock to Ross County in December (or the alternate fixture) in midweek then you are a fucking idiot.

Archived