Relegation Threatened Thistle vs Moultless Motherwell

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When do we start criticising the manager?

AGAIN, we've put in another horror show in the first half and we've had to make yet another two changes at half time.

Looks like once again the manager has picked the wrong starting XI. Not good enough.

When do we start criticising the manager?

AGAIN, we've put in another horror show in the first half and we've had to make yet another two changes at half time.

Looks like once again the manager has picked the wrong starting XI. Not good enough.
Robinson is an idiot not starting Tanner and Bigi who were both excellent in the 2nd half. Grimshaw is a clogger and Andy Rose is even worse. Shocking tactics and line up. Blame lies with the manager given the exact same thing happened at Tynecastle.

Fucked it.

Defence a shambles without Carson and Hartley, all 3 goals self inflicted and it was like the comedy defending we got so use to last season. Griffiths flapped at the first which was straight at him, Dunne gave it away cheaply(shock) for the 2nd and McHugh was absolutely pathetic at the 3rd.

Much improved 2nd half but too little too late again. Bigi and Tanner were both excellent whene they came on, Frear was my man of the match and didn’t deserve to be on the losing side. Don’t want to be harsh but the boy Petravicius is clueless, miles out his depth.

He’s got to go with a back 4 on Saturday and start with Tanner and Bigirimana, also just got to cross everything Carson and Hartley are fit.

About the goal that was given and then ruled out, I'd be raging about that if I was a Well fan. I actually think it was the right decision in the end, but neither the ref or linesman were giving it until Cerny kicked up a fuss. Just really weak officiating, letting a player push them about.

Big Tam up to the usual antics. I get the feeling he's regressed as a player this season, though. Pretty frequent mistakes and far less control of his area. At least he's still got the time wasting down to a tee.

Archived