Relegation Threatened Thistle vs Moultless Motherwell

Campbell, Grimshaw, Rose, Tait and Frear absolutely piss in midfield. I totally did not see that coming.

The Lithuanian boy has been dire as well. Bowman has barely touched the ball.

No clue what Tanner needs to do to start, he is the only vaguely attacking midfielder we have.

The full team/system is fucked. Thistle have ripped our back 3 to shreds. No passing moves from Well at all, long ball shite. Worse than Hearts first half which is saying something.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what is it?  Are we that good or are Motherwell just dreadful tonight? 
Remember how bad Thistle were at Fir Park?

Well double it, and you're not even close to how bad Motherwell are.

This has the feel of that game against Hamilton a while back when they were riding high and we were dreadful.  Hadn't felt less up for a game than I did for that one, and we pumped them 4-0 (I think, Doolan got the 4 anyway).  

We want 8.

EDIT: Also, for those there (the one day I'm left with the baby...f**k sake) are we playing the 3-5-2 it looked like from the teams or are we just playing total football instead?

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

This has the feel of that game against Hamilton a while back when they were riding high and we were dreadful.  Hadn't felt less up for a game than I did for that one, and we pumped them 4-0 (I think, Doolan got the 4 anyway).  

We want 8.

5-0. Eccleston got the other.

*edit* nearly 3 years ago. Fucking hell, didn't think it happened that long ago.

Just now, Allan Jacobsen said:

5-0. Eccleston got the other.

:lol:

Nathan Fucking Eccleston.  Think I actually remember that goal, tap-in from less than a yard I think.  I'd ask who the diddy that will score tonight, but we've already had 2.

We want 8.
EDIT: Also, for those there (the one day I'm left with the baby...f**k sake) are we playing the 3-5-2 it looked like from the teams or are we just playing total football instead?

That was 5-0, Nathan Ecclestone (mind him) scored as well.

Archived