Provisional fixtures

fan of the juniors

I seen today that this set of fixtures was set up if various games were called off . Turns out that it didn’t happen anyways but fair pay to the East region for it happening .
Reason I bring it up is due to the Rob Roy v Glenafton game being off again today we now don’t have a fixture . How hard would it be that if their game was called off again next week that our scheduled game v Glens could get played?

45 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

I seen today that this set of fixtures was set up if various games were called off . Turns out that it didn’t happen anyways but fair pay to the East region for it happening .
Reason I bring it up is due to the Rob Roy v Glenafton game being off again today we now don’t have a fixture . How hard would it be that if their game was called off again next week that our scheduled game v Glens could get played?

Maybe because the fixtures man has 64 teams to think about. You have one. Thats why

Potentially playing at Petershill park next week vs Rob Roy

It needs to happen as the longer games are off the more fans are lost as they kind of give up and do other things, weather is nobody's fault but if things are planned smarter then it's worth it even if only a few provisional games went ahead , every game that gets played needs to be a huge bonus

Maybe because the fixtures man has 64 teams to think about. You have one. Thats why

Stupid argument , everyone wants what's best for their own team but even if one club benefit from a provisional fixture then it's worth it surely?

Stupid argument , everyone wants what's best for their own team but even if one club benefit from a provisional fixture then it's worth it surely?

Unless they are doing an Estonia v Scotland, then surely two teams benefit if a provisional fixture gets played?

Unless they are doing an Estonia v Scotland, then surely two teams benefit if a provisional fixture gets played?

Lol I tried to go in and edit before someone pounced but don't know how on new phone [emoji23][emoji23]

Archived