Week 14

lichtie23

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

Paying a lot of money to be made into an actual snowman.

Tickets were selling for $5 the day before the game. It did look like it would have been hard to have watched the game through a haze of snow, that on top of  the haze of 24 Labatt Blues that Buffalo fans usually watch the game through 

Can’t believe what I am watching. Dolphins deservedly beating the Patriots as it stands, 20-10 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Miami inside the 5 yard line, Kenyon Drake is an absolute flying machine loving watching him. Mon the Dolphins.
Haven't seen the Dolphins play as well as this for years. That second pick by Howard was as good as you'll see. 27-10 now.

Haven't seen the Dolphins play as well as this for years. That second pick by Howard was as good as you'll see. 27-10 now.

Yeah brilliant, Cutler and Landry have been brilliant too. TD catch from Grant was lovely. Drake running riot. It’s really good viewing, I got home from work last night and ended up dozing off until midnight’ish. Had planned to maybe watch a bit of this then head off for a few hours kip before going back in but think I’m going to see it through.

Can’t remember the last time I watched a live Patriots game where they got beat, never watched the Chiefs or Panthers games this year. It’s so enjoyable, they are human after all.

If they don’t see it out I’ll be gutted.

Yeah brilliant, Cutler and Landry have been brilliant too. TD catch from Grant was lovely. Drake running riot. It’s really good viewing, I got home from work last night and ended up dozing off until midnight’ish. Had planned to maybe watch a bit of this then head off for a few hours kip before going back in but think I’m going to see it through.

Can’t remember the last time I watched a live Patriots game where they got beat, never watched the Chiefs or Panthers games this year. It’s so enjoyable, they are human after all.

If they don’t see it out I’ll be gutted.
I was starting to get worried there when the Pats went up the field to score so easily at the start of the 4th, but the Dolphins held out fairly comfortably in the end. Drake had a superb game, and Cutler was solid. I'm sure Gruden called him Jake a few times.

1 hour ago, Antiochas III said:

Nick Foles had better stats in all QB catagories at the stage Wentz is at of his Eagles career if it makes you feel any better (more wins, less losses, more TDs, less Ints and more yards).  

He is one of the better back-up QBs in the NFL, but lacks the mobility and dynamism that Wentz has shown this year. He has been getting game time as well this season so should be a solid replacement.

Archived