Montrose vs An English Team

Maybe a wee bit OTT as Annan take a bit of beating in the niggly dept. Did you notice though it was Mo who got more yellow cards than Berwick? The yellow for Steeves near the corner flag was an atrocious decision compared to what had gone unpunished before. We can't always blame the ref though (except Gavin Ross).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the English national team are strong enough to compete in the cut-throat world of Scottish football. Maybe they should consider merging with countries such as France, Germany and Spain so they can compete more easily.

• 3 months later...
Let's get this thread up and running again.....Prediction Montrose win
Has to be the aim! Games v BR this season have been tight 0-0, 2-1, 2-1, but our last three games have seen us score 11 and concede 0. Terrific form to take into the final three games. Will have one eye on the Peterhead Cowden game, but we just have to win our own games.

Has to be the aim! Games v BR this season have been tight 0-0, 2-1, 2-1, but our last three games have seen us score 11 and concede 0. Terrific form to take into the final three games. Will have one eye on the Peterhead Cowden game, but we just have to win our own games.
3-0 last time we played them at home.Could have been 5 by half time if I remember correct played superb in the first half.

11 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

How much will a ticket be tomorrow?

I heard rumours, folks from Angus's Dee burbs are getting charged double the going rate, on account of their being minted but it'll definitely still be worth it!

I heard rumours, folks from Angus's Dee burbs are getting charged double the going rate, on account of their being minted but it'll definitely still be worth it!

Originally being from Berwickshire, I assume I'll just be charged the normal rate...

Huge delay in the montrose berwick game as Ouzy See is down injured and has been waiting on an ambulance for 30 minutes. 

Cheers mate, wondered what the delay was, no word of postponement hopefully?

ETA- hope the fella recovers from his injury, must be a nasty one.

Don't think so. Serious leg injury. Half an hour on an ambulance is a joke though.

Aye you are right, that’s shocking. Remember when I played amateurs in Montrose & ambulance needed for a leg break, was there in probably less than 10 mins. That was a good few years ago tbf.

Archived