Scottish cup 5th round draw

The Mouth

It is getting done when a meeting finishes today. No set time I'm afraid. Don't evening know if it will be afternoon or evening. Not live on periscope either which is quite disappointing

Any reason it’s not live on periscope? Been excellent watching the draws up to now.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any reason it’s not live on periscope? Been excellent watching the draws up to now.
They haven't said it is going to be live on periscope so by that I'm going with it won't be otherwise they would of advertise it as being on periscope.
Hopefully it is because it adds something to draw. Especially as your getting to the latter stages of the tournament

Why not do the draw in the office this morning then as per all previous rounds? Like the post on here about increase in fees and the cost of wages, these people are accountable to the clubs and associations and I’ve only heard positive feedback about the live draws.

The online draws are great and create a buzz.

Bark what is going on up at catrine. Have yous lost a few. Smashing club and set up, one of the best if not best pitch in Ayrshire.

No sure mate, seen kilbirnie put them out in pens last weekend, think them including kilbirnie and another 4 teams got chance of going up this year, will be very tight

Why not do the draw in the office this morning then as per all previous rounds? Like the post on here about increase in fees and the cost of wages, these people are accountable to the clubs and associations and I’ve only heard positive feedback about the live draws.

The online draws are great and create a buzz.

The January meeting always has the draw, always has done. I assume they are keeping a ‘tradition’. Whether we agree with it is another matter.

I agree the online draw does create a buzz but tonight’s draw will not be live.

The 6th round draw.

Bannockburn AFC v Eaglesham AFC or Fallin AFC or Holytown Colts AFC

Blantyre Celtic AFC or Calderglen AFC or Goldenhill AFC v Tullibody Community AFC or Dalziel HSFP AFC

Carluke Hearts AFC or Douglas Athletic AFC v Milton AFC or Uddingston Anvil AFC

Glenburn Miners Welfare AFC v Dumbarton Academy FP AFC or Leven United AFC

Hurlford AFC v Sandy's AFC or Stewarton United AFC

Kilbride Thistle AFC v EKRR AFC or Oban Saints AFC

Letham AFC v Tillicoultry AFC

Maryhill Blackstar AFC or Drumchapel AFC or Tarbolton AFC v St. James AFC or Thorn Athletic AFC

Menzieshill AFC or Bridgewater AFC v Kettins AFC or Wishaw Wycombe Wanderers AFC

Pennies AFC v Harestanes AFC

Rothie Rovers AFC or Cambusbarron Rovers AFC v Yoker United AFC

Shortlees AFC or Cupar Hearts AFC v Mill AFC or West Barns Star AFC

Singer CFC v Alba Thistle AFC

St. Patrick's FP AFC or Shawbridge AFC v East Kilbride YM AFC

Stenhousemuir Community AFC v Ardrossan Castle Rovers AFC or Lowson United AFC

Strathmiglo AFC or Maryhill Thistle AFC v Lenzie Thistle AFC or Larkhall Thistle AFC

On 15/12/2017 at 22:05, B McK said:

Thorn have a tough one against St. James as do St. Pats against Craigshill, being Douglas gaffer I hope my lads could make the 8 but taking nothing for granted, so my 8 gos:
Douglas Athletic
Harestanes
Craigshill
Bannockburn
Menzieshill
Southside
Goldenhill
Thorn
Depends on the draw though a couple of they teams could get matched up...

Just watched the Bridgewater game v Menziehill shocking a few going up to Dundee and winning 3-2. They could defo surprise a few after a performance like that going about their business quietly 

Archived