Scottish cup 5th round draw

The Mouth

If there is a better player in Scotland at amateur level I will be amazed
he’s far too good for that grade of football 

Amazing player, wouldn't say he's best in amateur couple players from Colville would give him a run for his money

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chrissy Craig at Colville is a very talented lad.

Played against colville a few times when he's played for them , and although you can tell he's a very good player he's never took a game by the scruff of the neck like I would expect. Cusack from colville is up there but a bit injury prone.

I have a boy Steve Martin, for me the most gifted player I've seen, strong, sees passes no one else sees and very quick feet, on his game unplayable, but again can be a right fruit loop on the park haha if he screwed the nut he'd be senior, life choices ??

Is there a reason they don’t play higher? I agree with the poster that said Liam Cusack from Colville, a terrific player.
I don't know them personally so couldn't answer that. Having watched them a few times for st pats they are devastating together. I would say Ciaran edges it with ability but both top drawer

I don't know them personally so couldn't answer that. Having watched them a few times for st pats they are devastating together. I would say Ciaran edges it with ability but both top drawer

Ciaran has played for a few junior teams and also had a season with queens park a couple of years back. Has strong family ties with the club with his brothers and cousin playing for saints as well. Not aware of kevin playing at higher level but has been banging goals in for years and thought a junior club at least would have taken a punt on him.

is that the boy that played with the Bankies a few seasons back, left wing?

Saw him at Hannah park a few times, a terrific player.

The talent I've seen in the Amateur game in the short time I followed it is a big eye opener.

is that the boy that played with the Bankies a few seasons back, left wing?
Saw him at Hannah park a few times, a terrific player.
The talent I've seen in the Amateur game in the short time I followed it is a big eye opener.

Yeah reckon it will be..clydebank was one of the junior teams he played with and plays out wide

Anyone know What time the draw is today ?
It is getting done when a meeting finishes today. No set time I'm afraid. Don't evening know if it will be afternoon or evening. Not live on periscope either which is quite disappointing

Archived