Scottish cup 5th round draw

The Mouth

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

And someone asked a question why he wasn't playing at a higher level. The poster gave his opinion of why that was. It was imho a reasonable point. Some may agree some may not. If you don't want an answer don't ask  question.

Never asked the question !, I came on here to read a thread about the 5th round draw and all I found was some clown throwing muck around about a lad who has been punished already  for a foolhardy incident that I am sure he now regrets, and does not need  dragging up again.   SCOTTISH CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW !!

Never asked the question !, I came on here to read a thread about the 5th round draw and all I found was some clown throwing muck around about a lad who has been punished already  for a foolhardy incident that I am sure he now regrets, and does not need  dragging up again.   SCOTTISH CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW !!

You'll see that I said, 'someone asked the question'. Never said it was you. See post above that DID ask the question that was then answered. Time to move on I think.

Ok what teams do you think will make the final 8, a few juicy games ahead and with a few top sides out already it's going to be interesting ??
As I don't know much about the teams from the East I will go with:

Harestanes
Bannockburn
St Pat's
Southside
Goldenhill
Thorn
Dumbarton Academy
Dalziel

Could be anyone though. Who do you think yourself?

Thorn have a tough one against St. James as do St. Pats against Craigshill, being Douglas gaffer I hope my lads could make the 8 but taking nothing for granted, so my 8 gos:
Douglas Athletic
Harestanes
Craigshill
Bannockburn
Menzieshill
Southside
Goldenhill
Thorn
Depends on the draw though a couple of they teams could get matched up...

Have to agree to disagree on that part. Bringing up something that happened many years ago now is just shit stirring imo. As pointed out many footballers have a criminal past that hasn't stopped them forging careers past and present. Best ending this discussion and get back on topic [emoji106]
agree ive played against him and watched him he might or might not be a fanny off the park but fact is on it on his day hes miles above any at amatuer level

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/12/2017 at 00:42, zizou7 said:
On 15/12/2017 at 16:23, Disco30 said:

Have to agree to disagree on that part. Bringing up something that happened many years ago now is just shit stirring imo. As pointed out many footballers have a criminal past that hasn't stopped them forging careers past and present. Best ending this discussion and get back on topic emoji106.png

agree ive played against him and watched him he might or might not be a fanny off the park but fact is on it on his day hes miles above any at amatuer level

It amazes me and it makes me laugh every time I come on p and b

all it is Ayrshire arguing amongst themselves rather stick together

that wee guy is well known all over Scotland amateurs for football none shite talked about here

hes known not by face but by name my area so that's that.

its amazing all these perceptions or he done this done that or should senior this senior that

a couldn't even tell u who he plays with now but bit jealousy comes to mind really pathetic the way judged on here and know what a hate Ayrshire with passion but a hope he's doing well enjoying it and still playing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived