East Fife v Stranraer

‪EFTV will again be trialling a live stream of game v Stranraer FC.

‪To sign up, go to www.eastfifeshop.com & purchase the game for only £5. Access to the stream will be via the club website where you will be asked to enter an individual password which will be sent via email. EFTV

‪This is available to fans of both sides who are outside the UK & Ireland‬

19 hours ago, landerson1990 said:

‪EFTV will again be trialling a live stream of game v Stranraer FC.

‪To sign up, go to www.eastfifeshop.com & purchase the game for only £5. Access to the stream will be via the club website where you will be asked to enter an individual password which will be sent via email. EFTV

‪This is available to fans of both sides who are outside the UK & Ireland‬

Would this work in the UK if you change VPN to say America?

1 hour ago, landerson1990 said:

It’s a lot easier and quicker for me to block, or deny, access than it is to change your location. If you have a UK billing address for example...

When I worked overseas I always kept my UK bank account open. It's not as if you'd close your bank account just because you were working away from home. In fact you needed it in order to send remittances home. I'd imagine that every single British expat would do the same, particularly since paperless accounts have become the norm.

1-1 a fair outcome.

East Fife should arguably have had the game sealed early second half, but were denied by a bizarre decision which saw the referee pull them up for offside when a Stranraer defender had played the ball back to their forward.

Belford pulled off a great double save following a home corner.

But the introduction of Woods made a difference - he passed to Wallace for a well taken leveller and was only denied a late winner thanks to a worldy of a save from the Fife keeper. We looked by far the likelier side after our equaliser.

Yup. A draw a fair outcome in a game that won't go down as a classic. Stranraer had the better of the opening exchanges and finished the game the stronger side, with East Fife in control before and after the break.

The offside decision was utterly bizarre. Obviously the referee managed to somehow completely miss the attempted pass back. Okay, fair enough, we all make mistakes. Why not consult your assistant as it was obvious by the reaction of the players that the decision was contentious?

Although Stranraer didn’t look like they could score a goal in the first 60 mins full credit for trying. They played from the back and went forward at every opportunity. At one EF corner they left three men upfield. Darren Young must have broken out in a cold sweat seeing that.

For the last quarter of the match I can only assume we decided to hold on to our lead. Just before Stranraer equalised three or four EF players seemed to simultaneously apply the brakes at the half way line as if there was an invisible shield. Was that players individually making the same decision or players following instructions ?

It’s getting like early Gary Naysmith days,more scared to lose than hungry to win. A couple of times the Stranraer ‘keeper  was able to distribute the ball to players 30 yards up the pitch .

A well deserved draw for Stranraer who came to win the game.

Although Stranraer didn’t look like they could score a goal in the first 60 mins full credit for trying. At one EF corner they left three men upfield.

That’s something we’ve done all season and don’t think it’s helped yet.

Here's your highlights folks, pretty brilliant again if you ask me! Offside decision seems even more incredible & both officials must have had a clear view of it!

Did the defender played it Liam???

Archived